Pirate Sites Will Be Blocked in Australia

HardOCP News

[H] News
ISPs in Australia have been ordered to block popular pirate sites, including The Pirate Bay. ISPs will be required to inform subscribers via a redirect or landing page that the content they are trying to view is blocked.

Following a case brought by several prominent rightsholders, the Australian Federal Court has ordered dozens of local Internet service providers to block The Pirate Bay, Torrentz, TorrentHound, IsoHunt, SolarMovie, plus many proxy and mirror services. The event marks the start of mass-blocking Down Under.

Kind of surprised this hasn't happened in the US already. I'd hope there would be some type of "trial" and an appeal process instead of the RIAA/MPAA/whoever handing over a list and saying block.

With the UN taking control over the internet due to O-Zero's blessings, we are bound to see more of these censures! Globalist will not stop until we are all subjects to a world government.

Reactions: Madoc
like this
Is The Pirate Bay still a popular site? I mean I thought its servers were seized or someshit and then it came back as the shell of what it was ... crap I dunno anymore.

Kind of surprised this hasn't happened in the US already. I'd hope there would be some type of "trial" and an appeal process instead of the RIAA/MPAA/whoever handing over a list and saying block.

That was kinda of the benefit of having a country in charge of the largest exchange of information that has a built in protection for the exchange of information.

Luckily we identified that problem before something bad happened.

With the UN taking control over the internet due to O-Zero's blessings, we are bound to see more of these censures! Globalist will not stop until we are all subjects to a world government.

Are you even capable of saying anything at all without being political? You sound like a very unhappy person. Ugly, stupid, in pain? What is it?

Is The Pirate Bay still a popular site? I mean I thought its servers were seized or someshit and then it came back as the shell of what it was ... crap I dunno anymore.
It's still popular, but more people are shifting to illegal streaming sites for convenience (click and watch) and to avoid getting DMCA letters from their ISP because it's harder to track.

Are you even capable of saying anything at all without being political? You sound like a very unhappy person. Ugly, stupid, in pain? What is it?

Of course I can! How is your day going? As for me taking care of two kids bouncing and running around the house. Messes everywhere to cleanup and house cleaning chores.

Problem with politics, they are so effective in destroying people's live hoods and social order to benefit the few. It is getting harder and harder everyday to live a honest life. To make an answer short, I can write a book on this subject. This is why I hate politics and I pray that younger generation wakes the hell up. It is not a conspiracy that ObamaCare was sold to bankrupt us. It is not a conspiracy why nearly 10 trillion of new public debt was added to the USA holdings. It is not a conspiracy that we have open the floodgates to the world to come in and harm the working class. It is not a conspiracy that fortune 500 companies are leaving for mexico/world to destroy the vital economy of the USA. It is not a conspiracy that O-Zero has done everything in his power to enable cloward piven on twin turbos. It is not a conspiracy we have 10's of thousands of regulations designed to stifle business growth. It is not a conspiracy that the Federal Reserve will have 3 new rates increases in 2017, while O-butt has seen 1 rate increase in 8 years. It is not a conspiracy that our military has been used to overthrow countries and enable revolutions to destroy the post 1945 order. It is not a conspiracy that countries in South America are falling one by one. My family works in Government, we see exactly what is going on and why it is being done. The problem is, our society is sick and so dumbed down. I am not so sure Trump will be able to help us.

Okay, I am done...

Last edited:
Technically you are correct, the Internet is dead, long live the internet.

https://news.slashdot.org/story/16/05/31/2248249/internet-web-enjoy-one-final-day-as-proper-nouns

That is high praise.

gRk1uZm.gif

Back