Anyone have any experiance with Pico projectors? I stumbled on this and was wondering what everyone's thoughts were:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/22104159232...X:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_2535wt_1396
I know it has to be used in a dark room, 50 lumins is dim compared to most projectors, but I've used even dimmer ones successfully on a 100" screen, so...
(if anyone has other suggestions for an inexpensive LED projector I'm open, I dont need HD, most of what I watch on it is SD, though of course higher res is always better
)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/22104159232...X:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_2535wt_1396
I know it has to be used in a dark room, 50 lumins is dim compared to most projectors, but I've used even dimmer ones successfully on a 100" screen, so...
(if anyone has other suggestions for an inexpensive LED projector I'm open, I dont need HD, most of what I watch on it is SD, though of course higher res is always better
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.