Photochop skills!!!

AY786

Limp Gawd
Right, ive got a picture of my two close friends. They were doing a gangster pose for this competition of some sort for their school. They need to make it eye-catching as possible and this is where photoshop skills come in. Below is the original of the photo:

ay2.jpg

Now one i edited of it using photoshop...

ay2copy.jpg

Could somone try and edit it better then what i can do. It doesnt have to say boyz 4 life or anything but can some do something with it please. ive seen some pretty talented photshop people and wish i could be as good.

lol they were quite bored at the time and thought theyd enter this competition (i still dont know what the competition is) well wotever there spose to be - anyone think they can do something

ideas on what you can do is like ive always like it when people have put heads on different bodies or do some sort of effects with this on photoshop.

What i did and about the most i could do was get rid of the original background, place their bodies on a brick background and do some effect with text. Im sure theres other things that you can do to make this better?

take off the BOYS FOR LIFE thing. its not true cause BLUE and RED will NEVER be friends. lol

hapexamendios said:
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j140/hapexamendios/142536262_beb30aebc3_b-1.jpg

ROFLMAO now you just need a big red love heart between them to complete it ;)

Keep the pictures of the big cocks to yourself as you normally would please. - Kyle

Sorry.jpg

Didn't mean to offend anyone but;-

1 - They were not pictures of 'big cocks' - they were dildos.
2 - Everyone has seen/can buy a dildo.
3 - And Kyle, my Mum and your Mum has one so relax dude.:)

Back