Phil's Garage Sale - FS/WTB/WTT pics

pc1x1

[H]ard|Gawd
Welcome to my Garage Sale Thread!

********************* Terms and Conditions *********************

• Buyer must be Non-Credit Card Paypal user, and or send a Money Order.
  • NO REFUNDS.
  • All Pictures are actual items, what you see is what you get! Click on Pictures for full view.
  • Shipping is calculated based on your order, and will be charged as close to its cost as possible. Normally by USPS; Flat Rate Boxes.
  • Local Pick up available in South Florida only.
  • All Orders must be paid in full.
  • I accept reasonable offers, and trades, etc... through PM only!
  • Any price discussion and or negotiation through PM only, no thread crapping!
  • First come, first serve.
  • Everything is in perfect working order period unless noted otherwise.
  • If Item is untested, it is presumed to be not working or broken!
  • Buy multiple items, and get free stuff. Feel free to ask what you need!
  • All Items are new or pulled working from their respective builds, however some have not been used for a long time and thus all items are AS-IS, with no warranty said or implied.
  • Mac Addresses or other important traceable information have been censored.
  • I also accept trades
  • To organize my feedback, please use heatware feedback. I normally leave it on iTrader on respective forums, but those sometimes get wiped out, etc. I have perfect feedback on all mediums I have used to this day.
  • Thanks for checking my stuff out!

********************* Terms and Conditions *********************

I am USA based, and my paypal is Verified.

Shoryuken Forums: 100% (Feedback Reset due to forum upgrade)
http://www.shoryuken.com/member.php?u=52130

Heatware:
http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=63568

Ebay:
http://myworld.ebay.com/pc1x1

Pending Transactions:

None

Want to Buy and or Trade:

*I will update this list with specifics at a later time.

Console Games

Console Hardware
Sony PSP

PC Games

For Sale: or Trade: or Best Offer

Format:

Name:
Pictures:
Condition:
Description:
Price:

********************* Trading Section *********************
* Some items, have original CD software or manual available, feel free to request those items if you want them! I keep my items tidy, etc.

Featured Items:

Name: Pentax IQZoom 928
Pictures:

Condition: Like New
Description: Great 35mm Analog (Film) based Camera, great long zoom, panoramic function, fully working, perfect for the purist point and shoot. I included free BRAND NEW CR123 Battery, so when you get it, load up 35mm film and shoot away. Camera is tested, and is working, however I did not develop its film, but should be working fine, AS-IS though!
Here's the manual! Let me know if link expires, I can email it to buyer.
http://rapidshare.com/files/365675541/IQZoom928.pdf.html
Price: $50 + $10 Shipping

Name: Nikon N2020 SLR Camera + Accesories
Pictures:

Description: A true Photographers camera, the N2020 is a great pro-sumer oriented analog camera. If you want to be a purist using a traditional SLR is the way to go. Its 35mm Pictures are amazing, and it has manual and automatic auto focus, isos, metering etc. Lenses motors work fine, and shutter speed is very fast and I included NEW energizer batteries in it. Its very solid and feels like a tank. Its only con, is that its fairly complicated to use, and the flash module does not seem to be working, everything else seems good. The camera is fully loaded, includes cleaning kit, its bag, and many other accessories. This camera is from the legendary F-100 era. Overall this camera has been in the family for years, but I am moving to a DSLR's as these analog cameras are quite complex and you really need to be Pro to get its best usage. I am getting lazy, hehehe... Camera is AS-IS. Includes original manuals, documents, etc.
Price: $200 + $20 Shipping

Name: Seagate Barracuda 7200.9 160 Gigabyte Harddrive
Pictures:

Condition: Working, Used
Description: 160 GB working Seagate Hardrive using the SATA interface based on the 3.5 form factor, its been used a bit, but seems to be running fine, no issues to report, however it is AS-IS.
Price: $15 + $10 shipping (please provide a Hard Drive Shipping kit, or money to buy one, otherwise, I will ship like Newegg does their OEM, ala Bubble wrap! Not responsible for DOA hard drive!

Name: Seagate Barracuda 7200.7 200 Gigabyte Hardrive
Pictures:

Condition: Working, Used, Chip Damage
Description: 200 GB working Seagate Hardrive using the IDE interface based on the 3.5 form factor, its been used a bit, but seems to be running fine, no issues to report, however it is AS-IS, and has the left side broken, when removing IDE connector, however it works and connects fine.
Price: $20 + $10 Shipping (please provide a Hard Drive Shipping kit, or money to buy one, otherwise, I will ship like Newegg does their OEM, ala Bubble wrap! Not responsible for DOA hard drive!

Name: Western Digital Caviar 80 Gigabyte Hardrive
Pictures:

Condition: Working, Used
Description: 80 GB working Seagate Hardrive using the IDE interface based on the 3.5 form factor, its been used a bit, but seems to be running fine, no issues to report, however it is AS-IS.
Price: $10 + $10 Shipping (please provide a Hard Drive Shipping kit, or money to buy one, otherwise, I will ship like Newegg does their OEM, ala Bubble wrap! Not responsible for DOA hard drive!

Name: Saitek Eclipse Red LED Light up Keyboard
Pictures:

Description: A great Saitek Keyboard, that is working, but seems to have some of the keys stick, I had some problems with it, just repeating, it could been a bug, there might be something on the contacts, or possibly just a hardware problem, buy it at your own risk, the keyboard is pretty new though. Missing its bottom cover.
Price: $15 + $15 shipping

Name: Dell RT7D50 OEM Keyboard
Pictures:

Condition: Like New, Scratch on Spacebar
Description: OEM Dell Keyboard, I used it to troubleshoot systems, when building them, rarely used, great solid performer, got a replacement, and thus is redundant, hopefully someone can put it to some good use. Its very nice to be honest.
Price: $10 + $15 Shipping

Name: Casio Exilim 7.2 Megapixel Camera EX-Z70
Pictures:

Description: A Casio Exilim 7.2 Megapixel camera, fully working, however I have had trouble with its Focus in the past, sometimes you have to hold the button for ISO to properly work, and this camera almost always needs flash on to take good pictures, it seemed to be a problem with the Exilim Camera, or possibly this one itself, through research I noticed I am not the only one. Otherwise its a great entry level point and shoot camera, that could be used for simple tasks. Its hit or miss on pictures, but a good value.
It can record movies as well, and INCLUDED but not pictures, are its AV Cable, its USB transfer cable, and long strap for the Red Case. Includes Charger, etc, and battery charges fine.
Price: $60 + $10 Shipping

Name: 2WIRE WIFI Notebook Adapter
Pictures:

Description: A Notebook Wifi Adapter B/G, pretty solid overall
Price: $30 + $10 shipping

Name: Netgear MA111 B/G USB Wifi Adapter
Pictures:

Condition: Used
Description: Working Adapter, had some troubles before, but that seemed to be also due to routers, had this working on a DD-WRT set up, and it worked fine, but its at your own risk.
Price: $10 + $8 shipping

Name: Billionton Bluetooth Adapter
Pictures:

Description: Just a standard Bluetooth adapter, I bought to play with a Wii remote in a Windows Environment, though ended up using Gyration tech instead. I wonder if they made a Billion Tons of these?
Price: $5 + $8 Shipping

Name: Netgear WG111 B/G USB Wifi Adapter
Pictures:

Description: Standard B/G USB adapter, same as the other Netgear, works great when it wants, but seems to be picky of the router. Worked great with DD-WRT though.
Price: $14 + $8 Shipping

Name: Rare Pristine Sony Clie PEG-NX73V/U with Stand, and Keyboard
Pictures:

Description: The best PDA I have ever owned, its the Legendary CLIE, its specs are still relevant today, and with the right adapters it can connect online! features 1.3 megapixel camera, and is one of the best Palm devices I have owned. Includes charger, and keyboard, keyboard has not been tested due to lack of battery, so it may not work, but is included.
Price: $40 + $10 Shipping

Name: Casio BOSS 256kb PDA
Pictures:

Description: The OG Baller PDA, you weren't the boss, if you didn't own a BOSS in the early 90's. Has PC connect through serial! And an amazing 256kb of storage.
Price: $30 + $10 Shipping

Name: Sony MiniDisc Walkman + Titanic, and RW MiniDisc + Extra Battery adapter
Pictures:

Description: The successor of the CD format, or so we thought. Its a great player, and can record other media to its format, so you can use it today as one would use any other music player, it was only hindered due to its high cost at the time, and publishers not wanting to license the proprietary technology from Sony. its the precursor to the UMD format. Includes a Recordable MCD, and Titanic. Missing the Foam ear buds, as they deteriorated with age, otherwise its fine.

Last edited:
Name: Western Digital 250 Gigabyte External USB 2.0 Hardrive
Pictures:

Description: A great External Drive, it auto turns on if it detects USB power, and auto off, when off, features 250 gigs of storage, and worked great for me. Its a bit older, so it does make a little bit of noise, which is expected, but I have not had any data failure while using it, but it is older, so keep that in mind. Includes AC, and USB, etc.
Price: $35 + $10 shipping

Name: Lacie 250 Gigabyte External USB 2.0 Hardrive
Pictures:

Condition: Used, mainly like New, but has a few scratches
Description: The most beautiful hard drive enclosure ever made, its was designed by Porche. It works well, but was used alot, and does not have active cooling so it does get hot. Overall still working fine, but again it is an older piece of equipment, as I tend to be an early adopter.
Price: $30 + $10 Shipping

Name: Lacie 160 Gigabyte External USB 2.0 Hardrive
Pictures:

Condition: Used, mainly like New, but has a few scratches
Description: Same as above, but this is the first one I got, so its even older, the scratches, you can't tell from far away nor in the pictures, but you can upclose, its not a huge deal, but they were moved around a bit, when I back up my systems, they worked flawlessly throughout several back ups, and seem fine, no noticeable loss.
Price: $25 + $10

Name: Standard OEM Optical Dell Mouse
Pictures:

Description: Solid mouse, great for entry level systems, or trouble shooting, your office has them.
Price: $8 + $10 Shipping

Name: OG Standard OEM Ball Mouse
Pictures:

Description: When your feeling real OG, you can use this ball mouse, its USB, its great, it has a ball, its part of history.
Price: $6 + $10 Shipping

Name: Belkin Wireless G USB adapter
Pictures:

Description: Works like a charm, nothing amazing, nothing bad, just works.
Price: $20 + $10 Shipping

Name: PANASONIC PV-L750D Compact VHS-C Camcorder with Everyone, and Mini Tape Adapter
Pictures:

Description: Includes Case, Adapters, AC Charger, Includes the Camera to TV Composite Cables *(not pictured) Includes Extra Batteries, Remote Control basically everything for you to get your movies going, its digital, and supposedly High Definition, circa last decade, should work great on youtube, if you can video capture,etc, however it features a nice large LCD, and worked great, used it like once. I did test it, everything is good to go, did not test how long batteries last, but they *seemed fine.
Price: $75 + $20 Shipping

Name: Sony Mavica MiniCD-RW MVC-CD400 Digital Camera with Case, and lots of Accesories
Pictures:

Description: A great 4 mega pixel Camera, and truly shows, its not just the megapixels, but its the lenses, the Carl Zeiss on these are terrific. In some ways the pictures are even better than my 12 Megapixel Camera. Its form factor is between a point and shoot, and a SLR. Overall its a great camera, loaded with accessories, you can buy MiniCD-RW, and keep using that forever, for unlimited storage. It includes the AC adapter, USB Cable and Composite out Cable (not pictured). Overall its a great camera, that made a case for MiniCD's before Flash took over completely, If I recall correctly MiniCDs were 156mb to 256mb. Features a smart battery and seems to be working fine. Makes real low res video, but pictures are great.

Name: HP Deskjet 5550 Photo Color Printer
Pictures:

Condition: Used, Black Gloss, has scratches from nothing, (same thing on my ps3 and scanner, seems these glossy surfaces scratch themselves over time!, please stop using these OEMs!)
Description: Great Printer, can be USB or Parrallel, worked great, prints better photos than my current Lexmark, but since I seldom print anymore, haven't used this printer forever. Includes AC Adapter, etc. Ink is still readily available online.
Price: $40 + $25 Shipping

Name: Gateway 1.8 ghz Pentium IV System
Pictures:

Description: Great Tower, made of good materials, and easy to maneuver in, would make a great file storage, or Mame, or anything that needs a low power system. It uses DDR ram, however I have misplaced it, but that can be obtained cheap. Though no RAM. Worked fine prior, solid little system. Comes with Windows XP Pro, has the OEM key on the side, not sure where the CD is, but if you can get a copy of OEM, you can get a Legit Windows XP Pro on it, no problem. Has a GeForce4 I believe, and AGP slot. Also I put a BRAND NEW CD ROM Drive, yup, no RW or DVD, no really, its just a NEW CD ROM!
Price: $15 + $40 *or whatever price it costs to ship, much cheaper if you add other items!

Muramasa - The Demon Blade for Wii
Pictures:
N/A (*Sealed copy, not much pictures, but I can take upon request)
Condition: NEW *SEALED
Description: One of the prettiest and funnest games on the Wii. Hardcore
Price: SOLD

Name: Asus P5WDH-Deluxe
Pictures:

Condition: Used, As Is,No warranty
Description: Awesome Motherboard, still compatible with basically all LGA775 CPU's prior to the i-series of cpus, (i3,i5.i7, etc.). Needs to be tweaked to work, but was pulled from a working system that was retired, no idea how long more she can go, but was/is a good board. MSRP on the board new, was $400, around what I paid for it.
Price: Pending *or whatever price it costs to ship, much cheaper if you add other items!

Name: Corsair XMS2 Pro LED PC2-6400 [4x1 Gigs] 4 Gigs of RAM
Pictures:

Description: Still the best looking RAM sticks one can buy. It was the previous flagship of yesteryear back in the beginning of the DDR2 days, works great, no problems, pulled from a working system, massive heat sinks, 2 Pairs, different lots but paired by channel, and model. MSRP: $600, makes me sad when I think how much I paid for them.
Price: $130 + $10 *or whatever price it costs to ship, much cheaper if you add other items!

Name: LGA775 Pentium D 805
Pictures:

Description: Great Dual Core CPU, still more than enough for a HTPC, or similar applications. It can reach close to 4 ghz when overclocked, and worked at 3.2 ghz without almost any tweaking at all. Still works great. MSRP: $150
Price: $35 + $10 *or whatever price it costs to ship, much cheaper if you add other items!

Name: P5WDH Deluxe Motherboard + Pentium 805D + Corsair XMS2 Pro's LED Bundle
Pictures:

Description: Bundle for all 3 items, they were working and paired together, however while doing video editing, I had some stability issues, and decided to upgrade to a newer board, and 8 gigs of ram, so this system needed to be parted. They should all work fine together, since they were working prior to being pulled, but there is no warranty said or implied, if the system dies on you, its on you. I will help you out if you have issues, and if its a legitimate issue, ie. true DOA, or something similar, then we can talk about a refund if its not your fault. Shipping is at buyers expense and will not be refounded. These items are priced to move, as I need space. Thanks!
Price: $155 + $20 *or whatever price it costs to ship, much cheaper if you add other items! (Save $60 dollars!)

Last edited:
Or Save hundred of dollars and get Everything for $450 USD Shipped.

Also, keep in mind, if you select multiple items, you will pay only one shipping fee, ie two small items with $10 shipping, means you will pay the $10 only once, and probably 1-2 dollars if need be. I will calculate your total shipping, and go from there.

Thanks!

Anyone? With the compliments on the pictures, maybe I would have better luck, offering FS Photography services haha!

To the top!

Loved the pictures and descriptions :p That Lacie External HDD is so tempting... My other external hdd bit the dust, and I just need a replacement... But... Money for us is at its all time low right now...

...Though that price... If they're still around in a few days, I'll be checking back ;) Bump for now though!

Loved the pictures and descriptions :p That Lacie External HDD is so tempting... My other external hdd bit the dust, and I just need a replacement... But... Money for us is at its all time low right now...

...Though that price... If they're still around in a few days, I'll be checking back ;) Bump for now though!
Completely understandable, I am in the same boat :D.

may I ask what your studio setup is? thanks and bump
Sure, its relatively simple to be honest. Make sure you have a good white background, and floor, similar to a light box, using one light source as a spot light, and one light above it. Its really nothing fancy, heh! Its all about the lighting.

Free bump. Very nice format/pics are you a photog?

Thanks, and no, I am an amateur photographer at best, but I would like to become one :D. I have played with cameras before though, like the AF2020, listed here. So I have a general idea on how to take pictures.

Updated Page one, check out the motherboard, ram and cpu, and buy them as a bundle to save money. All were working, but have been parted for a bit, so no warranty due to the nature of technology, however I will do my best to help out if need be. No guarantees on anything above stock settings either. Although I know for a fact, that board will overclock very high ;).

Back