Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yup. should be fine.
I got tired of untangle- so last night I setup a basic pfsense VM, simple install, no vlans, no customization yet.
Do you guys think im ok to run it that way? or is there stuff i need to change for better safety?
Dash- The performance was crap- not sure if it was hardware related or what, but it just wasn't doing well. Decided I need to simplify it even more.
Install the open-vm-tools packageincidentally, i need help installing vmware tools on this pfsense box... Im not real savvy with the shell, and I havent figured it out yet.
got a guide for that shiznit? I tried to install tools last night, but the file didnt exist or something...
Dash- It's my DL320 G4.. I dunno I just didnt like how it was running, it seemed to slow down my internet
Log into web ui, system -> packages -> available packages -> open-vm-toolsgot a guide for that shiznit? I tried to install tools last night, but the file didnt exist or something...
Dash- It's my DL320 G4.. I dunno I just didnt like how it was running, it seemed to slow down my internet
Log into web ui, system -> packages -> available packages -> open-vm-tools