PffxUzer is not a troll! Clearing his name and trading history...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this place isn't for positive feedback, but I figured this guy has a bad rep:

Even I was hesitant at first because of the price... Computer + Xbox for $375...
And with threads like this:
http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1394681 (never scammed or took money in but sort of left people hanging)

I just wanted to say that this transaction went well but there were some "neutrals" and ups from this sale: http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1436292&highlight=dell+precision

Good:
- Items came and everything worked!
- He threw in a PCP&C Dell replacement PSU- doesn't fit the computer cause I think it was meant for the dimension- PPCS500D for free!
- Also threw in a Free USB hub!
- Packing was surprisingly good, didn't skimp out, then again, he could have "tetris" it better to save money on shipping
- He even included the stock video card

Neutral:
- The 360 was modded! Worked fine, but I sorta didn't expect this, and he threw in a cd case with "games", luckily this is my second xbox so I didn't really need to go online with it, but a HDMI xbox for $75 is a darn good deal!

Eehhh:
- I think he's younger kid who doesn't fully understand trading or costs, for example, his original post included a 17" Dell E772p... I assumed it was a LCD but right before he shipped out, I looked it up and it's a CRT. I told him I didn't need it and keep it, I mean, imagine he did ship that beast! The computer/parts already came in 3 boxes, if he shipped the monitor it would have easily put him down another $30-40!

But overall, it was a good transaction, and I'd say give him a chance.

-Ken

His history cannot be cleared...he is on my DNT list for good reason

glad it worked out for you, but this guy is trouble and has been for some time.

you know if the games are stealthed properly and the drive is modded properly you can play online with them ;)

you know if the games are stealthed properly and the drive is modded properly you can play online with them ;)

Yup, just make sure you use ixtreme not xtreme since ixtreme is a lot safer to play online :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back