Perpetual Free Steam Codes Thread

Sorry guys, I screwed up and had already activated the key for Bastion some time ago. I goofed up and accidentally posted that one from my list. Apologies!

Sins of a Solar Empire still available though.

I'll take that if you still have it. mayeb it can get my away from palying maste of orion (DOS) over and over again

I'll take that if you still have it. mayeb it can get my away from palying maste of orion (DOS) over and over again

I do still have it - I'll PM you the key shortly.

edit: Sven already owned the game and couldn't use the key after all, hehe.

Still available!

Last edited:
Have a copy of Minit if anyone wants it - PM 1st come 1st served (gone)

Last edited:
Got a bunch of random keys from the fanatical mystery bundle. Lets try to all play nicely and not snatch more than one key

Brawlout
6WM4H-5IXAV-XCVHF

Chaos Reborn
XJP3E-L0A8Z-9Q0XL

Pony Island
IB52B-WG8XT-QVD6E

Glorkian Warrior The Trials Of Glork
XG0ZV-LHRCD-ED763

Snow White Solitaire Charmed Kingdom
EDZB5-A2H4L-F2QI9

Badminton Warrior
R8DPG-3Z9CM-XYFMY

TWINKLE STAR SPRITES
Gone to pendragon1

Rush for Glory
LH082-PCNRB-FYC8M

Legends of Atlantis Exodus
W37LF-J8FD9-863F9

Bunnyrama
Gone to clark45

Dwarflings
5V4WG-F0BNQ-46Y43

RiME
FHTNA-8JL83-CHZHC

The Last Leviathan
4Q7TM-TJTWZ-DPAJG

Mystery of Unicorn Castle The Beastmaster
6V8K4-PRAJ8-R8KXT

Last edited:
Bought some items on a Humble Bundle and didn't want all the codes. Gift links created for each, all are Steam activation codes.

First come, first served. May the odds be ever in your favor.

Ticket to Ride: First Journey
https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=XkqBqnDWemVRPYtY

Love Letter
https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=DpeHwBWqDTRNSuBb

Twilight Struggle
https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=u2rpdkNDfVmYSAwT

Carcassonne - Tiles & Tactics
https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=YMFW7CtyxTyTPP6B

Carcassonne - Inns & Cathedrals
https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=NHFHa8mXwpyBZ5TM

I have Steam keys for:

Bastion
Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion

First to post here with their choice of game gets a PM with the key.

Looking for:

Just Cause 3 XXL Edition (from the most recent Humble Monthly Bundle)
Observer (from the Humble Dystopian Bundle)

good day to you all (evening :D in some cases )
if Sins of Solar is still available I will gladly take that game off your hands and give you a
salute for good measure after it is done (if possible)

thank you so much.

I still have a Space Farmers 2-pack Steam Gift if anyone wants it. Just PM me an email.

Last edited:
good day to you all (evening :D in some cases )
if Sins of Solar is still available I will gladly take that game off your hands and give you a
salute for good measure after it is done (if possible)

thank you so much.

My apologies, I read this post several days ago but forgot to reply to it. I do still have the key for Sins and will PM you with it shortly.

edit: actually I can't seem to do so. When I view your profile, there is no link to "Start a Conversation" like there normally is. Do you have PMs turned off and/or are you able to send me one? Let me know - chances are if I post the key in the thread someone will snipe it from you. :rolleyes:

My apologies, I read this post several days ago but forgot to reply to it. I do still have the key for Sins and will PM you with it shortly.

edit: actually I can't seem to do so. When I view your profile, there is no link to "Start a Conversation" like there normally is. Do you have PMs turned off and/or are you able to send me one? Let me know - chances are if I post the key in the thread someone will snipe it from you. :rolleyes:

PM sent, could be have turned off, who knows LOL.

thanks ^.^

Anybody want Call of Juarez?

I purchased Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition for my son and it came with a free copy of CoJ, but you know the younger crowd isn't really into playing games from 2007 so I thought I'd offer it up here.

The Call of Juarez series is probably the closest thing we can get to Red Dead Redemption on PC right now. :yawn: It's a fun game; I played through it a while back. I'm a fan of anything Wild West, so a shooter based in that setting was right up my alley.

PM me if you'll actually play it and don't just want to pad your Steam library. :p

edit: claimed!

Last edited:
Anybody want Call of Juarez?

I purchased Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition for my son and it came with a free copy of CoJ, but you know the younger crowd isn't really into playing games from 2007 so I thought I'd offer it up here.

The Call of Juarez series is probably the closest thing we can get to Red Dead Redemption on PC right now. :yawn: It's a fun game; I played through it a while back. I'm a fan of anything Wild West, so a shooter based in that setting was right up my alley.

PM me if you'll actually play it and don't just want to pad your Steam library. :p

Sending PM!

Have a few small indie game keys for giveaway:

Neon Space 2 ZX9CJ-PZMA5-0GKP3

Pivot Pilot YD996-K3I6R-KED6J

Slash It V3BLM-WZKTP-VFJ56

If you claim them please let others know. Thanks!

Have a few small indie game keys for giveaway:

Neon Space 2 ZX9CJ-PZMA5-0GKP3

Pivot Pilot YD996-K3I6R-KED6J

Slash It V3BLM-WZKTP-VFJ56

If you claim them please let others know. Thanks!
All 3 have been claimed by others.

Thanks for letting us know, ya dicks.

Reactions: gs274
like this
Back