Penguinfarm named after the [H]orde with pics!

Penguincomp

Racer [H]

The Racks themselves. My farm is in a constant state of work as I keep playing with things, adding computers, removing computers and just in general..playing.

The small rack. When I acquire more rackmount computers, the towers will go on shelves. The bottom 4u in this rack is called Chanserv. It is a dual p3 788mhz. I have named just about every computer in my farm after someone who folds for the [H]orde. Of course I gave myself the biggest and baddest computer in my farm :D The rest of my farm is throughout various parts of my house.

Bottom half of the big rack.

The Bill.

The Duster.

The Gwilly.

The Kido1986.

Laptops. One has a broken screen p3 800mhz, the other is an IBM 1ghz.

The Moosey

The Penguincomp!

The Phantom.

The Smokerngs.

The Unhappymage.

Looks like I am Bill's twin... younger better looking one!

and Gwilly is naked... jebus Gwilly put something on we don't want to see that

Nice looken farm!

Now I for one am insulted! If you're going to name a piece of hardware after me, it needs to be either just an empty hole in the rack, or a horridly underpowered PC with a mallet sticking out of it! :p j/k

Quite a nice setup you've got going there Peng! :cool:

Call this the Peng, I overclocked it too much. What a wussy computer.

The Moose.

LOL

At first I thought that was a co-worker's PC..... yesterday, she wrapped most of the monitor in tinsel............

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

Hopefully, mine doesn't live up to the name. That would not be good. ;) Sweet job Peng.

I thought there was a "tsuehpsyde". Meh, maybe that was Duster or SmokeRngs. Bah, I got all excited to see my folder for nothing. :( I call dibs on your next one. :)

Full Folding Ahead!

no 84gthatch:( i am feeling dissed lol:D

ahh well i don't have names for any of mine other then "stupid computer" why won't you boot :cool:

What only a few people, man you have bad taste PengiunComp, can't name computers for the rest of us I see.

You can name one of the unnamed laptops after me... If it has to be, I'll be the broken screen one.

MN Scout said:
You can name one of the unnamed laptops after me... If it has to be, I'll be the broken screen one.

The broken, half assed folding piece of shit lappy is being named Irishllama :D

Penguincomp said:
The broken, half assed folding piece of shit lappy is being named Irishllama :D

Just burn it and save us all.

I think a water cooled PC would be well named after me. If you dont know why, you maybe should do some searching, lol. I am less spoken but am definately old here.

Back