PCPer Mailbag

Good one Kyle!! I had to look twice at your comment. But of course you knew that would have been malebag. A few laughs and lite views make the day go better.

What is this? Sleeping material.

PCPer is actually pretty funny. The podcasts are a good listen with all of the banter.

Haven't you ever checked out Joshtekk?

Last edited by a moderator:
PCPer is actually pretty funny. The podcasts are a good listen with all of the banter.

Haven't you ever checked out Joshtekk?

I tried watching it five or so years ago. Not my thing, though Shroud deserves a lot of credit for his efforts. Man was trying to deliver. That Carmack interview didn't heart either

I like PC Perspective. They get into lots of low level technical items. I love watched Alan doing SMT type solder on a love stream they were doing a year ago or so.

It's worth listening to. Although I like the podcast much better. Generally not much to look at just articles from their website as visual aids. They seem to cover most of the current PC hardware news. Entertaining, but I'd say I generally don't agree with their opinions. Which is a big reason I like it, that different opinion makes me think.

Their "perspective" is more the polite side of honest. Willing to point out flaws but somewhat diplomatic about it.

Storage hardware reviews are top notch if dry.

They got my attention initially with their analysis of the AMD Ryzen inter/intra- CCX latency. Was the best visualization of what is going on.

Back