• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

PCI Video upgrade from integrated

mricks86

n00b
Joined
Dec 31, 2007
Messages
18
I'm trying to upgrade my dad's Dell machine with a PCI video card that will be better than the crappy integrated video. His Dell does not have an AGP or PCI-Express slot, so I'm stuck with a crappy old PCI card. My dad doesn't play a lot of gaming other than Tiger Woods Golf, so what would be the most basic option I can find him (ie: cheap) that will still be better than his integrated video?
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
 
Thanks for the reply!
Sorry I didn't specify the existing configuration, it is a Dell Dimension B110 with Intel Extreme 2 Integrated Graphics with 64MB.
So I'm looking for the most inexpensive PCI video card I can get that will be better than this.
 
Back
Top