runLoganrun
Gawd
- Joined
- Jul 4, 2005
- Messages
- 601
I have a second pc that I use for downloading, that's pretty much all it does. I built it out of parts I had left over from a couple rebuilds. It is a: A8N-SLI Deluxe, OCZ gold ddr500, 500w neopower psu, 8800gts, opti170; w/ no sound card or spkrs, just a ide optical drive.
I barely have it oc'd right now, @2.25G, it was higher but I keep turning it down due to freezeups, the memory is running at 1:1, 225, it will run solid at 250 though, gpu is at stock. I had an A8N32-SLI in there, but I have to rma it, this other board, as well as everything else ran fine before, I can't figure it out. It was fine for a couple weeks, but it's now freezing daily. No BSOD's, it just freezes, which makes me think it's the gpu, but nothing should be wrong with it.
any help?
thx,
rlr
I barely have it oc'd right now, @2.25G, it was higher but I keep turning it down due to freezeups, the memory is running at 1:1, 225, it will run solid at 250 though, gpu is at stock. I had an A8N32-SLI in there, but I have to rma it, this other board, as well as everything else ran fine before, I can't figure it out. It was fine for a couple weeks, but it's now freezing daily. No BSOD's, it just freezes, which makes me think it's the gpu, but nothing should be wrong with it.
any help?
thx,
rlr