pc issue

Discussion in 'Intel Processors' started by waseem, Aug 24, 2019.

1. waseem

waseem Limp Gawd

Hey all,
    I bought a new pc with this spec :

i5 7600k - dallied with the best TPC
    16gb of corsair mem 3000mhz
    8*2

mb is the gigabyte z270m-dh3

gc is the gf gigbyte gtx970 mini

nvme evo 960 from samsung

and the case is nzxt h440

the psu is the old cooler master 850w 10years servive

I make an windows 10 64 bit the last ver from microsoft with last drivers updated include the gc

the issue when i play games on stock not even oc @ 3.8 pass some times 1 hour I got black screen and sometimes restart !!!!

black screen make me crazy I do bench marks furemark prime95 every thing the same issue format 10 times with the same isuue !!!

what can bee ?

thanks helpers

2. TheFlayedMan

TheFlayedMan Limp Gawd

Replace the PSU

Armenius likes this.
  3. waseem

waseem Limp Gawd

Are you sure about thisto replace the PSU ?

4. SticKx911

SticKx911 2[H]4U

Honesty, I feel it's the most obvious first step here. It's the oldest thing in your system, it's a cooler master psu, and it blacks out under load. Classic psu symptoms.

Can't rule out much at this point specifically, but you dropped to stock so I wouldn't think cpu or board immediately. The ssd would cause the issues all the time and not just during a game. You can try to run one ram stick at a time and in different slots to eliminate those as suspects.

Could end up being voltage regs on your board or a faulty cpu, but without more detail and testing, it'll be difficult to pin point.

5. TheFlayedMan

TheFlayedMan Limp Gawd

I'm pretty sure. There was someone else recently who had the same issue and replacing the psu solved it. As Stickx911 said they are classic psu symptoms.

Armenius likes this.
  6. waseem

waseem Limp Gawd

even it pass with prime 95 5 hours ?
    why when I loginto any game I hear noicses comes from it !

7. SticKx911

SticKx911 2[H]4U

Load on a cpu isn’t a total system load. Run furmark and prime together if you haven’t already.

If that passes, try isolating ram. One stick at a time, rotating slots. (Start with one stick: pass/fail; remove and place other stick in a different slot: pass/fail). It could be a bad stick or slot that only really gets accessed in real use?

The black screen (without power cycle) makes me think there’s a chance it’s your gpu glitching out, have you tried pulling the gpu and using onboard for a bit to test?

Armenius likes this.
  8. VanGoghComplex

VanGoghComplex [H]ard|Gawd

If you need convincing, that should be evidence enough...

Don't sweat it. A new PSU is one of the cheaper things to replace and won't force you to reimage or anything. And with the system you described, you definitely don't need 850w... A good 550w unit from a reputable brand will set you straight.

Armenius likes this.
  9. SticKx911

SticKx911 2[H]4U

And even if it’s not the psu for some reason, it’s just the best first step from what information we’re seeing. Pc troubleshooting isn’t usually cut and dry. Often it’s just swapping things one at a time until it goes away. May components can cause identical or similar symptoms.

You can buy one from microcenter or even best buy, and if it makes no difference, return it.

Armenius likes this.
  10. waseem

waseem Limp Gawd

the issue is not from the memory ! I do memtest pass

11. purple_monster

purple_monster Gawd

JarJar1PX1.jpg

12. waseem

waseem Limp Gawd

Armenius and purple_monster like this.
  13. purple_monster

purple_monster Gawd

he fixed it, its resolved now. someone delete this thread.

14. Armenius

Armenius I Drive Myself to the [H]ospital

Yes, English is not his first language. You don't have to make fun of him for it.

15. waseem

waseem Limp Gawd

Thanks, Armenius, for answering the funny guy that but the JaJa Photo and make a joke about my explain on English,
    1- I'm a long member here and you can check
    2-its a primitive way to make fun about someone that needs help and try to explain his issue that facing by 3rd language
    3-I think also I see that most of the responses are coming from people really trying to help and they are awesome
    4-Mr.Jaja respond plz keep your photo for your self before I execute Order 66 on you lol
    5-Thanks all for your kind

16. waseem

waseem Limp Gawd

What is wrong man ?

purple_monster likes this.
  17. purple_monster

purple_monster Gawd

do any of us really have to do anything?

18. purple_monster

purple_monster Gawd

thank you for your understanding waseem your english combined with your typos does indeed sound like jar jar binks, but your point 4 here is the best joke ive read all week and i am glad the others helped you resolve the psu issue :)

19. waseem

waseem Limp Gawd

Happy to hear from you, and next time no need to make fun from questions - some times people the first language is not English this maybe explain to you that I do and try my best to communicate

Regards.

purple_monster likes this.