PC gaming will always be superior....

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't know if anyone else questioned this, but to the guy who can't live without his 1900x1200 sli setup:

it's nice that you can afford a 24" widescreen and 2 6800 ultras, but doesn't sli not run on widescreen resolutions? i heard that the very newest beta driver might have fixed that but how long are you claiming to have played widescreen res on your sli setup that you're so used to it and can't go back now?

Hate_Bot said:
Give it up, PC gaming is going away. RPGs and MMORPGS, as well as sims will always be PC ground, but mainstream gaming is going to consoles.

Plus, what FPS do you require 10 extra buttons for? You aim with a mouse, shoot with the 2 buttones on the mouse, move with the keyboard, and scroll through weapons the scroll weel, what OTHER 10 buttones are you talking about?

Plus, aiming with a controller, can tend to be easier.
Only noobs scroll thru weapons. Any decent player needs weapons bound to different buttons.

I believe that consoles now have the advantage over PCs in terms of mainstream entertainment and gaming. Why? I think that the cost has a TON to do with it. Why spend over 2 or 3 grand on a PC rig when you can get a console for under $500 and get the SAME EXPERIENCE. Video games are fun and enjoyable; the way they are meant to be taken, not just "OHHHH HOW PRETTY!". Trust me, I'm almost sick to my stomach because I've spent over $1500 on my PC and now a sub $500 console comes out to overpower my PC. WTF?! How ridiculous is that? I should've just bought an XBOX or something to keep me busy. Unless the PC gaming "industry" can hold some competition to consoles (price and cost wise), you're going to see who the real hardcore PC gamers are since they will take the money to keep their PCs current. Make sense?

Anyone who has real taste and knowledge knows that PC gaming will always be better, no comments or opinions needed.

Customability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back