PC games that you are currently playing (yes, again!)

COD4 Always, Some CODW@W, Mirror's Edge, Wold of Goo in down time, eating, you know...

Stopped playing wow, that game is a timesink. Currently enjoying L4D and Civ4. I need something new to play.

I think I'm going to try stalker again with oblivion lost mod in a little bit...

Touched some fall out 3 too.

Currently playing Stalker: Clear Sky. Just picked up a new space sim called Dark Horizon, it seems fairly decent for 20 bucks.

Just finished Dead Space. Awesome game. I'll admit I really wasn't expecting too much, but I got sucked in. I'll possibly play through the Impossible mode as well.

The others i'm working on slowly:
Mirror's Edge
Fallout 3
Zeno Clash
Riddick: Dark Athena
TF2
L4D

Currently playing - CSS TF2 L4D and Guild Wars

Hoping to Play - Diablo 3 and Star Craft 2 and Guild Wars 2 but all three have no release dates that I have seen but can only hope to see these

It seems like right now there are no exciting PC games that are "coming soon."

I might reactivate my City of Heroes/Villains account...had 3 years into that game.

Still playing TF2, L4D, GTA4...

Mostly L4D, but I fired up HL: Source the other day just for a good run of nostalgia. I've also been playing a browser game for about a year now.

Beyond Good & Evil

I'm playing through older games that I always wanted to but never did. It's actually a really fun action/adventure game.

Mostly L4D, but I fired up HL: Source the other day just for a good run of nostalgia. I've also been playing a browser game for about a year now.

Get Fakefactory's HD mod for HL2 , its very cool.

Currently replaying Unreal/Hexen 2 again. I still remember how I played these games on my first Voodoo Card. Great times.

A more recent game would be Bioshock and Crysis.

I think in the last 3 months I've replayed both Stalkers, Fallout 3, BF2 and a little Mass Effect. Looking forward to Alpha Protocol, Mass Effect 2, HL2:Ep3 and Stalker: Call of Pripyat... not that I'll be seeing most of them soon.

Playing now:
Warhammer Online (aka WAR, since launch on live, beta from Feb. 2008)
Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box
CoD4: Modern Warfare
Team Fortress 2 (a little)
Mirror's Edge (starting up)
Devil May Cry 4 (starting up)
The Witcher (starting up with EE patch)
Mass Effect (starting up)

Looking forward to:
Starcraft 2 hopefully this year
Street Fighter 4 (PC)
Call of Duty 6: Modern Warfare 2
Demigod (now, if I can get one of those 50% off coupons!)

Playing Dead Space on PC. The crappy graphics keep bothering me...does the game look any better at higher resolutions?

Most of my time is split between: Left 4 Dead, TF2, Bioshock.
Although when the mood strikes: BF2, Fallout 3 & CSS....oh and Diablo 2

Currently playing Tomb Raider: Underworld. Would probably have beat it last night, but didn't get time to play it much. Beat Tomb Raider: Legend last week which gave me an itch to play Underworld right after, otherwise it'd be sitting in my backlog. Not sure what PC game I'd want to play next.

Gothic 3 with 1.72 patch. The game feels much more polished than its forebears, but the overhauled combat system drives me nuts. The game has aged quite well though, it's pretty darn good looking considering it was released nearly three years ago.

Same here. I'm loving the game. Level 44 right now. The only thing that is pissing me off, are the "follow me to this place" quests. The NPC decides to simply run into a pack of wolves, or an entire camp of orcs. UGHHHHHHHHHHH:mad:

STALKER Shadow Of Chernobyl (With mods)
CSS
TF2
L4D
Killing Floor
CoD4
BF2
Fo3
And I go back and fire up some RTCW sp every now and then... What an awesome game.

CoD4
UT3
Burnout Paradise
NFS: Underground (again)
NFS: Underground 2 (again)
Killing Floor

Sorta, but not really:
Bioshock
Fallout 3
CoD: World at War
Left 4 Dead
other stuff I'm forgetting

Got Crysis Maximum Edition this month so I'm playing through Crysis and Warhead. Love going invisible and getting right in front of a Korean soldier and blasting him back with a shotgun blast. Really fucking satisfying.

TF2 is my usual.

I will change it up with Farcry 2, Bioshock and Stalker SOC.
If I want something totally different, Civilization IV

I am currently playing: Titan Quest, Age of Empire 3 Series and Lord of the ring.

Reinstalled KotOR2 with a bunch of tweaks, restorations, and add-ons. Gonna finally get around to a dark side playthrough and see if all that stuff makes it more interesting and a more coherent ending.

Back