PC GAME - Fallout 3 for $9.99

Not a bad deal. I've been waiting for GOTY to hit $10, but it's normally $20 on steam.

I really enjoyed Fallout 3. I agree with Soulmetzger, though, go for the GOTY version if you can. For the right price, the DLC can be a lot of fun.

I think so. Especially when you count all the DLC content this game has and the cost. Still a good price for today on just the vanilla version.

I was thinking about getting that for the PS3, and I'm sorta glad I didn't. The game got so incredibly repetitive after awhile. That is, after I completed it early and went back to do all the side missions. I liked the game, but woudl only buy the expansions if I knew there was some really new + different stuff in them. Like... getting abducted by aliens. Or a secret paradise. Or a post-apocalyptic floating ocean barge city.

FO3 is a great game. Really needs the DLC though IMO. FO:NV is slightly better. I like the guns and ammo management more than FO3, seems like they improved some things also. Wait for the steam goty version. :)

I was thinking about getting that for the PS3, and I'm sorta glad I didn't. The game got so incredibly repetitive after awhile. That is, after I completed it early and went back to do all the side missions. I liked the game, but woudl only buy the expansions if I knew there was some really new + different stuff in them. Like... getting abducted by aliens. Or a secret paradise. Or a post-apocalyptic floating ocean barge city.
Try all of the above + "going back in time" to Alaska, heading out to Pittsburgh, and traveling down to the bayou. The DLC is definitely worth waiting for.

Back