PC Co-op Games?

Yeah played Sven Co-op good stuff....

I guess the mod community is the way to go to find Co-op stuff as its not generally found in newer games.

Theres a game I think is a lot of fun for how much it costs. Rune. They came out with a Co-op mode where you can play the single player over lan. Its a lot of fun, and I suggest it to everyone. Its only 9.99 now I'm sure at your local EB.

http://www.runegame.com/ for more info :D

Dungeon Siege
Neverwinter Nights
Unreal Tournament series
Battlefield Vietnam/1942

Co-op stuff is badass. But very few games support it. Halo should have it. Painkiller should have it. UT should have. Only the real single player story oriented games like Half-Life and FarCry shouldn't.

Decent 3 is the only coop game i played for awhile.. it was fun, but joining in midgame sucked cause everyone was already off somewhere else.

I don't know why more games don't support it, its not like we are asking for 2 players on one PC and when you look at things like killera I just don't see why it isn't possible.

Not out yet, but has anyone read about Splinter Cell 3? Coming out for PC first and have a coperative campain, playing that game in co-op sounds like wicked fun.

Serious Sam: The Second Encounter.

I've played through that as many small lans. The one liners are great. When 8 of you are runnign aroudn and all hewre "Hey, Didnt I kick your ass in the last room?" and everyone starts laughing their asses off, you know your at a great LAN.

u can play serious sam 2 co-op? meaning its like perfect dark where 2 guys do the same single player mission over a lan? where have i been!

Kido1986 said:
Serious Sam: The Second Encounter.

I've played through that as many small lans. The one liners are great. When 8 of you are runnign aroudn and all hewre "Hey, Didnt I kick your ass in the last room?" and everyone starts laughing their asses off, you know your at a great LAN.

quoted for truth.

Bobsaysthis said:
Not out yet, but has anyone read about Splinter Cell 3? Coming out for PC first and have a coperative campain, playing that game in co-op sounds like wicked fun.
Yah I've heard about it and I'm totally looking forward to it. I already saw the beta shots with the guy on the Light house or Watch Tower. THe new graphics look real.

Back