• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Pause work for a re-format

beef

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 13, 2003
Messages
152
Hey, I have to do a re-install of windows, but I am only half way through a work unit. Could someone tell me how to "save" the work done so far and how to start it working on that unit once I re-install.

Thanks
 
make backup of F@H folder then format then place folder back in windows were you want to

Then run config flag -configonly and restart

 
Wow, you need a title poof to "it's what's for dinner". Too bad I am not allowed to change them.

And why is it not allowed in Japan? Mad cow? Bird flu? :p

 
Duster said:
make backup of F@H folder then format then place folder back in windows were you want to

Then run config flag -configonly and restart
The "reinstall windows" goes after the "format" and before the "place folder back in Windows" :)

 
yeah that was implied

yeah y no beef in jap? guess they not eat dinner there

 
Actually, as I was reading your reply I heard that Japan is banning US beef because some idiot packed some spinal column in with the prime rib.
 
Back
Top