Jan 21, 2006 #1 B beef Limp Gawd Joined Feb 13, 2003 Messages 152 Hey, I have to do a re-install of windows, but I am only half way through a work unit. Could someone tell me how to "save" the work done so far and how to start it working on that unit once I re-install. Thanks
Hey, I have to do a re-install of windows, but I am only half way through a work unit. Could someone tell me how to "save" the work done so far and how to start it working on that unit once I re-install. Thanks
Jan 21, 2006 #2 D Duster Supreme [H]ardness Joined May 4, 2002 Messages 5,838 make backup of F@H folder then format then place folder back in windows were you want to Then run config flag -configonly and restart
make backup of F@H folder then format then place folder back in windows were you want to Then run config flag -configonly and restart
Jan 21, 2006 #4 D Duster Supreme [H]ardness Joined May 4, 2002 Messages 5,838 beef... its whats for dinner
Jan 21, 2006 #6 U unhappy_mage [H]ard|DCer of the Month - October 2005 Joined Jun 29, 2004 Messages 11,455 Wow, you need a title poof to "it's what's for dinner". Too bad I am not allowed to change them. And why is it not allowed in Japan? Mad cow? Bird flu?
Wow, you need a title poof to "it's what's for dinner". Too bad I am not allowed to change them. And why is it not allowed in Japan? Mad cow? Bird flu?
Jan 21, 2006 #7 M Mohonri Supreme [H]ardness 2FA Joined Jul 29, 2005 Messages 5,775 Duster said: make backup of F@H folder then format then place folder back in windows were you want to Then run config flag -configonly and restart Click to expand... The "reinstall windows" goes after the "format" and before the "place folder back in Windows"
Duster said: make backup of F@H folder then format then place folder back in windows were you want to Then run config flag -configonly and restart Click to expand... The "reinstall windows" goes after the "format" and before the "place folder back in Windows"
Jan 21, 2006 #8 D Duster Supreme [H]ardness Joined May 4, 2002 Messages 5,838 yeah that was implied yeah y no beef in jap? guess they not eat dinner there
Jan 21, 2006 #9 B beef Limp Gawd Joined Feb 13, 2003 Messages 152 Actually, as I was reading your reply I heard that Japan is banning US beef because some idiot packed some spinal column in with the prime rib.
Actually, as I was reading your reply I heard that Japan is banning US beef because some idiot packed some spinal column in with the prime rib.