PDC24G6400ELK
[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]
    [*]Extreme Performance
    [*]DDR2 4G (2x2GB)
    [*]PC2-6400 (800MHz)
    [*]Enhanced Latency DIMM Kit
    [/FONT]

• [*]Extreme Bandwidth PC2-6400 (800MHz)
    [*]Enhanced Latency (5-5-5-12)
    [*]Bladed Aluminum heat shields to improve module stability
    [*]100% Tested and Verified
    [*]EPP Ready
    [*]RoHS Compliant
Ordered two kits for under $200. Good for 11/21/2007 only. Go go go!

as long as cheap.
not complicated
just get it.

but memory got crazier than before

snagged one!!! i was originally going to go with gskill for 120$ with 40MIR but i never get around to actually sending off the rebait cuz im a lazy pos.

time to swtich to 64bit :D

Deal is not dead - I just ordered some!

Thanks!

No REBATE seals the deal!

Just saw this on checkout. Freaking sweet!!!

*edit

Store Pickup -- Find a Store (available in San Francisco Bay Area Stores only)

Damn, I just spent $80 on 2x1GB more SuperTalent! Better timings, but 2x2GB for $90 is a sweet ass deal.

Tempting... I have 2x1 of Patriot 667 and it's gone close to 800 no problem (limited by my proc/motherboard)

Not sure if I can afford it/need it.... :D

My ram never goes to 100% with HD video editing or gaming...

Yeah this deal has changed a bunch of times, got it when it was $99 total a week back or so. They're really trying to get rid of that Patriot ram? :confused:

i dont think so cuz there were out of stock a few times and even at the BM

i ordered a pair but i wanna know if i can get a q6600 up to 3.6 with this ram... or will the fsb prevent me?? i mean if all my parts were o/c to that

i ordered a pair but i wanna know if i can get a q6600 up to 3.6 with this ram... or will the fsb prevent me?? i mean if all my parts were o/c to that

I doubt that the ram will OC that far. I will try to push my E6600 next weekend just to see how far it will go.

FYI: I have 4GB, will 4GB on the way, SIG to updated soon.

In for a set - thanks OP. Shipping was only 6 bucks for me so still a nice deal.

I doubt that the ram will OC that far. I will try to push my E6600 next weekend just to see how far it will go.

FYI: I have 4GB, will 4GB on the way, SIG to updated soon.

LMK how far it o/c to if it isnt too much trouble

Just ordered two of them.

Now I just need to figure out what to do with the 4 x 1 GB G. Skill sticks I have :p

I guess I'll have to post them on the for sale forums after I get the Patriot.

Yes this ram will allow it. 3.6 with your Q6600 would be a FSB of 400mhz, which means your RAM would be running at 800MHZ, which is exactly what this RAM is for.

F****** DHL delivered my RAM to the wrong place. And some douche signed for it. grrrrrrr

Picked up a set of these and they are running 800Mhz 4-4-4-12 with 2volts on Asus Maximus Formula. q6600 at 8x400fsb.

Just got mine in - nice looking ram. Might want to squeeze the heatspreaders some though or remove them somehow and re-adhere them yourself. I can actually see between some of the chips and the heatspreader on mine.

heat spreaders are a joke on RAM anyway.

That's why half the RAM you see for sale doesn't have it, and more importantly why server RAM isn't created with heat-sinks.

Well 30 sticks out of the 32 pictured here have some type of heat spreaders. But hey, it might just be FB-DIMMs.;)

That's why half the RAM you see for sale doesn't have it, and more importantly why server RAM isn't created with heat-sinks.
Servers typically have different (and much louder) cooling, so they can get away without heat spreaders. The servers I work on don't even have fans for the CPUs. Are CPU fans a joke on every single computer? Take your CPU fan off. 8P

Also, some of the newer servers I've been messing with, direct from big-name server makers, do in fact have heat spreaders on the RAM.

servers have a better ducting system where the ram is in the duct with the hsf's cooled by various sizes of fans depending on chassis.

the ram still has 'heat spreaders' aka heatsinks mounted on the ram modules.

thats at least with most of the servers i play with at work which happens to ryme with wintel.

I'm totally getting this. Patriot rocks. This is going to replace my 4x1gb RAM and leave me with 2 free slots for future upgrades. :)

Back