Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Kickstarter

forget asking for tips, go directly to youtube and look up build guides. making the wrong decisions here can screw your game over

I stopped playing at Varhold quest really need to get back into it. Some of the quests are pretty complex youtube has that stuff covered. Like skipping days =)

Hope it's going be like the 1st game with more Fantasy ingrained woodland Druid like lore. Best thing since Baldurs Gate or Ultima.

Last edited:
299.00 You can get your name in the credits very tempting but the only person to see it will be you basically. Usually when I back these things up I have a hard time waiting around for the keys even though it's cheaper supporting in than buying it outright.
I really like what Larian did with DOS 2 with the portraits in the game still not a fan of the graphics too mudy.

Spells look awesome hope they work on your character movement and Ai bigger maps would be nice.

I'm thinking about backing it. I missed backing the first. Just played it a few weeks ago so I missed a lot of the launch problems they apparently had. While I liked it there was also some things I really disliked about it and still annoy me. Specifically horrible innconsitant journals and the amount of time I spent hitting skip day. Felt like half the game was waiting for my characters to get somewhere or skipping time waiting for anything to happen. So I'm on the fence with this one. Even if I don't back it now I'm sure I will get it at some point.

9 days left for the Kickstarter I think I'll play the original game on my vacation next week. They have a 1.5 million goal added for romance in the game.

20200306151516_1.jpg

I left off my game at Varnhold a few months ago I'm like there isn't shit in this town so I leave the town and encounter some Barbarians from Numeria which is the above screenshot but now I'm looking for 3 witches. Switched from sword and shield on my main character to a scythe now he's hitting for like 20 hps. Still haven't upgraded my town to a city I think I need to expand or something it's locked at 20 buildings and everything is greyed out.
I switched from my 1440P monitor to 1080P so everything is slightly bigger but everything is really dark during night cause it's a cheap Samsung VA panel some parts look better but the nights are muddy and dark.

20200306152448_1.jpg

Free on Epic today at 10:00 am central
A really nice game!!! if you invest the time to play it and figure it out I haven't even really played Wrath of the Righteous kinda waiting for controller suppport.You can play Pathfinder with a controller makes the game alot more fun and easier to navigate. The game also has both Pause and turn based combat you can switch off between them

Aw nuts, looks like it was on a timer or something. Not free anymore.

That was weird - was showing up at $40 something a second ago. I'll go check it out again.

Kingmaker is still on sale man but Wrath of the Righteous (the sequel) I think was a bug. It's back to normal pricing. The original Kingmaker is still for free.

Back