Path of Exile 2

The Narrator sounds like Tyreal from Diablo...

Anyways, looks good! Fond memories of Path of Exile before it got consolitus. Hopefully the second one will keep this camera orientation.

The Narrator sounds like Tyreal from Diablo...

Anyways, looks good! Fond memories of Path of Exile before it got consolitus. Hopefully the second one will keep this camera orientation.
The camera you see during the gameplay scenes is what it will look like, which will be a nice change from the original game where the camera was too zoomed in and not really at the classic ARPG isometric angle. I'm done with the original game now, but really looking forward to checking out POE2 and D2: Resurrected.

I like the new skill system... but beta wont be till 2022

Whoa, that looks amazing! IGN has a 19 minute video, but I'll have to wait until after work.

Path of Exile 2 is 'freaking huge': adds 6 new classes, 100 bosses, and will run side-by-side with PoE

The Path of Exile 2 closed beta starts on June 7, 2024...

https://www.pcgamer.com/path-of-exile-2-preview-6-new-classes-first-details/

Watch some of the exilecon stuff they had today. Overall interested to see how it plays out. Also concerned with some stuff. More ARPGs are good though so will play it. Nice they don't feel rushed but the date for the beta was a shock.

I like that PoE 2 has more thought and effort put into the combat. PoE 1 is just zoom zoom, one shot everything before it kills you and the reason for this is that mob power is also over-tuned. But in PoE2 I like the idea of base power going down for monsters and players and having more strategic combat. The environments are stunning. It looks so polished for a f2p game.

Path of Exile 2 Beta Delayed from June to Late 2024

Grinding Gear Games announced a delay in the beta test that was previously slated for June...while the content is in place, the team disclosed the need for more time to properly polish Path of Exile 2...as such, the beta test will now take place at some point in late 2024...however an Alpha test will still be conducted in June...

https://twitter.com/pathofexile/status/1770907759233409234

Back