Passing legends...

FLECOM said:
jeeze :p

I guess the 60 athlon 64 3200+'s I added this past week dont count :cool:

that is so good to hear I can't even tell you. The more the better.
..heh.. I added a co-workers home 2000XP this past week :D ..I'm glad this is about a team effort :eek:

 
marty9876 said:
Well hopefully Moose will be de-moded sometime in the next 2 months too...
Not sure what your obsession with me being de-modded is, but I promise you that my last act as MOD here will be permabanning your ass!
:p ;)
 
AtomicMoose said:
Not sure what your obsession with me being de-modded is, but I promise you that my last act as MOD here with be premabanning your ass!
:p ;)

Premabanning? Is that kinda like a prima donna?

pri·ma donna pronunciation
n.

1. The leading woman soloist in an opera company.
2. A temperamental, conceited person.
 
Can't permaban shit stains, they follow you around for life.
 
Oldbenwa said:
Premabanning? Is that kinda like a prima donna?

pri·ma donna pronunciation
n.

1. The leading woman soloist in an opera company.
2. A temperamental, conceited person.
Fixed...
:eek:
 
Oh, I see it now, he fixed premabanning>permabanning in his original post. Still says "with be", not "will be" though.... :p :D
 
Oldbenwa said:
Oh, I see it now, he fixed premabanning>permabanning in his original post. Still says "with be", not "will be" though.... :p :D
Fixed again.

I really need to proof read my stuff more.
 
roftranspo said:
:eek: What kind of kinky stuff do you want to do??? :eek:

Hmmm... now we've got the replies coming before the posts.... somehow this discussion has created a black hole in the DB... :p
 
p[H]ant0m said:
Hmmm... now we've got the replies coming before the posts.... somehow this discussion has created a black hole in the DB... :p
mmmmmmmmmmmmm.....black hole....mmmmmmmmm
 
wow... I go away for an hour and come back to this??? LOL


Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

 
i think we have gone to "Disturbed Computing" officiallly now :eek:
 
Viper87227 said:
This isn't the first time :)
oh i know :) im mean this might be the final straw....he is talking about moose hole...its hard to get worst than that :(
 
p[H]ant0m said:
Hmmm... now we've got the replies coming before the posts.... somehow this discussion has created a black hole in the DB... :p
http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1066561
:D
 
hijack.jpg
 
Back
Top