mrtheshaggy
[H]ard|Gawd
- Joined
- Jun 28, 2003
- Messages
- 1,209
I have a seagate 7200.10 320Gb hdd.
I have a drive I call Z: for general files, no programs. Then my OS and all game/programs are on drive C:
I am about to reformat my pc to see if a persistant problem I have is software related.
So Partition Magic has the drive layed out as you would see in disk management in windows administrative tools. i am assuming the right side of the bar is the outside of the drive and the inside of the bar is the inside of the drive spindle. Please correct me if I am wrong.
So should I change the C: portion of the drive so that it is on the outside of the spindle to improve application performance?
I have a drive I call Z: for general files, no programs. Then my OS and all game/programs are on drive C:
I am about to reformat my pc to see if a persistant problem I have is software related.
So Partition Magic has the drive layed out as you would see in disk management in windows administrative tools. i am assuming the right side of the bar is the outside of the drive and the inside of the bar is the inside of the drive spindle. Please correct me if I am wrong.
So should I change the C: portion of the drive so that it is on the outside of the spindle to improve application performance?