Partially Blind Gamer Lo0p_ Owning at CS:GO

No doubt all those who shat all over the blind SFV player will declare that anyone losing to this fellow ought to quit CS forever.

Good idea to record as dumbass admins/mods/vac jumps gun to ban good cs:go players like my nephew. My nephew stopped buying steam games because they ban him for being a good player and I seen myself in front of my eyes that my nephew owned all ppl on cs:go so he got banned on 3 steam accounts.

bah it just pisses me off assholes jump gun to ban, luckily this guy had recorded it otherwise he would be banned for cheating.........................

Good idea to record as dumbass admins/mods/vac jumps gun to ban good cs:go players like my nephew. My nephew stopped buying steam games because they ban him for being a good player and I seen myself in front of my eyes that my nephew owned all ppl on cs:go so he got banned on 3 steam accounts.

bah it just pisses me off assholes jump gun to ban, luckily this guy had recorded it otherwise he would be banned for cheating.........................

lol, he got banned 3 times for not cheating? right.

If Steam banned him, he was hacking, if he was banned from some person's server, he can just join anther one.
2 very different types of bans.

Using aimbots will do that to you. I don't think anyone here is going to believe he was banned for being good 3 times and did nothing wrong lol.

Partiallyblind.jpg

Video is blocked for me I think, but I'm just sitting here laughing at the partially blind story with the "page folding over one eye" icon lol. I'm sure I'm going to hell but it was worth posting lol

Partiallyblind.jpg

Video is blocked for me I think, but I'm just sitting here laughing at the partially blind story with the "page folding over one eye" icon lol. I'm sure I'm going to hell but it was worth posting lol

If you're at work they most likely have Twitch blocked. I know it is for me.

alright, now i feel bad for this guy. the story starts at 25 seconds. if youre on twitch you should drop this guy a sub.

alright, now i feel bad for this guy. the story starts at 25 seconds. if youre on twitch you should drop this guy a sub.

I don't think he can have sub button yet as he's 17 (think has to be 18). But he did have a donate button up.

Watched for a while last night and donated 100 (there were many , many 100 donations , more than I've ever seen as frequently as they came).

Guy was super nice , and sitting there watching him play and answer questions about his condition etc , I couldn't help but chip in.

Think they said he made roughly 15k yesterday, considering he has to have special dentures made , full nose reconstruction surgery and so on ,I hope he does get a sub button and channel going once he's 18.

i saw that and thought it was weird.

My monitor has a setting that puts a crosshair up. It's gimacky as hell and I really don't play frantic fps games anymore but would still suck mightily even of I used it.

This guy deserves the cred.

Like a baws Lo0p. o7 sir.

He's getting like 5k viewers and all kinds of donations. It's seems the cs community really got behind him. Good for him and the community.

Back