Oct 28, 2008 #241 G gar818 [H]ard|Gawd Joined Sep 4, 2006 Messages 1,336 Bump for a good seller, i have got many things from him, trusted and honest guy!!!! bump for you PAO!!
Bump for a good seller, i have got many things from him, trusted and honest guy!!!! bump for you PAO!!
Oct 28, 2008 #242 0 0100 Limp Gawd Joined Feb 29, 2008 Messages 342 BUMP for an AWESOME seller. Just bought the PX2611W 26" off him. Awesome to deal with.
Oct 29, 2008 #247 S Siriusmuzik [H]ard|Gawd Joined Oct 7, 2007 Messages 1,446 would you trade for these phones? I'm looking for a CPU, motherboard, video cards, memory. Thanks
Oct 30, 2008 #251 Crosshairs Administrator Staff member 2FA Joined Feb 3, 2004 Messages 26,988 Bump for you
Oct 31, 2008 #254 N nej_k Limp Gawd Joined Aug 11, 2008 Messages 292 bump for simplicity and peace of mind for the buyers
Oct 31, 2008 #255 P PAo_ReVoLT [H]ard|Gawd Joined Apr 4, 2008 Messages 2,036 more item added happy Halloween guys ttt
Nov 1, 2008 #259 P Platano [H]ard|Gawd Joined Jan 24, 2008 Messages 1,032 bump for an awesome price on a 30 inch.
Nov 1, 2008 #260 Y yenniedn 2[H]4U 2FA Joined Nov 26, 2007 Messages 2,063 That Dell 30" is not the HC version, right?
Nov 1, 2008 #261 P PAo_ReVoLT [H]ard|Gawd Joined Apr 4, 2008 Messages 2,036 no it is not HC version it is 3007WFPt rev04
Nov 1, 2008 #262 Lateralus More [H]uman than Human 2FA Joined Aug 7, 2004 Messages 19,739 Bump for awesome gear and great prices. I really need to check this thread more often
Nov 1, 2008 #264 P PAo_ReVoLT [H]ard|Gawd Joined Apr 4, 2008 Messages 2,036 tttt also more item next week !!!
Nov 1, 2008 #265 C commissioneranthony [H]ard|Gawd 2FA Joined Jul 2, 2008 Messages 1,351 Damn, That is one hell of a way to make a fs thread. Bump for a good businessman!
Nov 3, 2008 #275 GnomeCop [H]ard|Gawd Joined Sep 2, 2005 Messages 1,568 bump, good luck selling looking to trade for anything except hard drive storage right?
Nov 3, 2008 #276 P PAo_ReVoLT [H]ard|Gawd Joined Apr 4, 2008 Messages 2,036 GnomeCop said: good luck selling looking to trade for anything except hard drive storage right? Click to expand... thx yah i just need that external for xmas present thx
GnomeCop said: good luck selling looking to trade for anything except hard drive storage right? Click to expand... thx yah i just need that external for xmas present thx
Nov 4, 2008 #279 Y yenniedn 2[H]4U 2FA Joined Nov 26, 2007 Messages 2,063 YAY!!! I think I can FINALLY buy something from you now! I'll take the DOMINATORS . . . let me see if there's anything else to buy so we can get it all in one shipment!
YAY!!! I think I can FINALLY buy something from you now! I'll take the DOMINATORS . . . let me see if there's anything else to buy so we can get it all in one shipment!
Nov 4, 2008 #280 Y yenniedn 2[H]4U 2FA Joined Nov 26, 2007 Messages 2,063 cool beans . . . I'll take it ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL (well, the things we talked about anyways) . . . and a couple of Thai ice teas (with pearls) to go!!!
cool beans . . . I'll take it ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL (well, the things we talked about anyways) . . . and a couple of Thai ice teas (with pearls) to go!!!