• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

PAo_ReVoLT's Thread

Bump for a good seller, i have got many things from him, trusted and honest guy!!!! bump for you PAO!!
 
BUMP for an AWESOME seller. Just bought the PX2611W 26" off him. Awesome to deal with.
 
would you trade for these phones?

I'm looking for a CPU, motherboard, video cards, memory. Thanks
 
Bump for awesome gear and great prices. I really need to check this thread more often :D
 
bump, good luck selling

looking to trade for anything except hard drive storage right?
 
YAY!!! I think I can FINALLY buy something from you now!

I'll take the DOMINATORS . . . let me see if there's anything else to buy so we can get it all in one shipment!
 
cool beans . . . I'll take it ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL (well, the things we talked about anyways) . . . and a couple of Thai ice teas (with pearls) to go!!!
 
Back
Top