• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Panasonic 26" TV

MasterFrmMO88

Weaksauce
Joined
Sep 17, 2004
Messages
122
I am trying to hook my computer running an X800XTPE to a 26" Panasonic Widescreen HDTV. So far I have tried S-Video and even component and it is still impossible to read text. It does have an HDMI input on it. The problem is a DVI to HDMI cable will run about $50. So anyhbody experiened in this category: will that give me a better picture? I'd rather find out before investing $50 in one of these cables.
 
I was in your boat a month ago Pano 26 inch, LCD.

I bought the HDMI to DVI cable, and I still was not happy with the text. I downloaded a program, that can fine tune your settings, beyond your video card settings, and still no luck.

I have a 6600GT video card, which thought would be enough. the resolution was fine, it was the max as shown in the tv manual, but in the manual, it stated, not to use it as a computer screen, but how true is that? I dont know

Anways, I couldnt get it to what I wanted it to be, so I gave up, returned it. I was thrilled with the display, photos, etc, but text, no luck
 
Back
Top