• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Packard Bell iMax D3413

Cov

Gawd
Joined
Dec 3, 2007
Messages
917
Hello ... I have been to PC World today and have fallen in love with a particular PC case, the Packard Bell iMax D3413.

Well, this one comes only as a complete system, but I'm not interested in this PC but only in the PC case.
It looks awesome but I'm afraid I won't be able to purchase the case only ... :confused:

If anyone has any idea ... please let me know. Any help is much appreciated ... :rolleyes:



13-03-08_1835tzo.jpg




13-03-08_1836a1p.jpg


13-03-08_1839ogn.jpg




13-03-08_1840nby.jpg


I really really like it ... what could I do ... :confused:
 
Back
Top