• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

P5E, how do I check mem voltage

Joined
Jul 4, 2005
Messages
601
I successfully overclocked my cpu using the p5e pencil mod to 4.0G. I have .02575 vdrop, and 0 vdroop. I've read that this mobo overvolts the memory, I have it set to 2.1 in bios, and am running it at 1069 (gskill-f2800, 5-5-5-15 2T, rated @ 1066), however I got 1 error in memtest86+, I'm pretty sure 2.2v is fine for this memory (?), but want to check actual voltage before I do anything. I have everest and cpu-z, but neither gives this info. Under Memory in Everest, it shows voltage, but it says 2.1, which is exactly what I have it set at, is this the correct reading? I heard that the board can overvolt by up to .1. How do I check what the actual voltage is before I try and OC further?

thx,
rlr
 
Back
Top