I decided to start my relationship with the Hard Forums by giving, and not just leeching
I've started a spreadsheet comparing all the P35 motherboards.
P35 Mobo Comparison Matrix
If you have any suggestions to improve the data - please let me know. If I couldn't confirm something as 100% accurate, I left it blank.
I meant for this to be a "public" document, so if you'd like to be an editor - please PM me with your email address, and I'll add you within the Admin system.
Thx,
Dog
I've started a spreadsheet comparing all the P35 motherboards.
P35 Mobo Comparison Matrix
If you have any suggestions to improve the data - please let me know. If I couldn't confirm something as 100% accurate, I left it blank.
I meant for this to be a "public" document, so if you'd like to be an editor - please PM me with your email address, and I'll add you within the Admin system.
Thx,
Dog