I have an Antec P-182SE running a Q6600 cooled by a Thermalright Ultima-90 w/Silenx 92mm Ixtrema fan. The MOBO is a Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3R (see signature for details).
Here is a screenshot of my temps after the PC was running for a couple of hours:
I am considering adding a chipset cooler since the place I just moved into does not have air conditioning and it is getting pretty hot outside.
Does anyone have experience with the Thermalright chipset coolers? I assume they will work much better than the stock cooler, I am just worried about clearance inside of my case from the Ultima-90 CPU cooler (see photos below). Will the chipset cooler interfere with the Ultima-90 or will it fit easily? Thanks for your help!
Here is a screenshot of my temps after the PC was running for a couple of hours:
I am considering adding a chipset cooler since the place I just moved into does not have air conditioning and it is getting pretty hot outside.
Does anyone have experience with the Thermalright chipset coolers? I assume they will work much better than the stock cooler, I am just worried about clearance inside of my case from the Ultima-90 CPU cooler (see photos below). Will the chipset cooler interfere with the Ultima-90 or will it fit easily? Thanks for your help!