P180 and P182

brisk

Limp Gawd
Hey,
Just wondering, and wanted to make sure...
do all the P180's now come with cable management holes like the P182?

I saw the pictures on newegg for the P180's and they didn't have the holes like the P182 did, but when I saw pictures in the case mod gallery, i see P180's having holes...

Am i missing something here?

Thanks.

I know for sure that the P180Bs or the black versions have the new holes. Not too sure about the P180 (Silver).

ok thanks for the reply.
i wanted the all black version but at the same time i wanted the holes too!

thanks for clearing it up.

I know for sure that the P180Bs or the black versions have the new holes. Not too sure about the P180 (Silver).

Hope your right Danny Bui. I know I've read posters over the past week that says they've recently received old versions from NE IIRC. One was even in a box marked V1.1 Kinda hard to believe but thats what they said. At 50$ end cost I decided I can always hole saw it at the CPU power inlet if it comes as the old version.

hmmm
anyway to check if the frys one is the newer version with the cable management holes?

thanks.

Maybe by going to Frys and asking to making sure you get a new revision?

I got my P180B from Fry's back in... like May or something, $50AR with free shipping back then. It had the cable management holes.

Went through trying to ask at Newegg 2 different times about V1.1 of P180s and could get nobody interested in getting me a real answer besides guesses.

You would think that a company with 1.5B$ in sales could afford a high school graduate with moderate computer skills to troll sites like these to find issues that are of concern and get them settled inside the company. Heck I don't know of even a single website that is carrying the proper V1.1 pictures for the P180s and they've probably been shipping 6months+ at least. This isn't rocket science. It just plain boggles my mind how companies miss the big low-hanging fruit from the web.

Like........ why isn't there a quick text box at the bottom of each Newegg webpage that says " Type message here if you have a question or see an error in this page".

call antec and ask them .. about serial numbers im sure they have a number that started the second revision

newegg just list's whats on the box when it arrives

call newegg and make sure the serial number is higher then the first version

call antec and ask them .. about serial numbers im sure they have a number that started the second revision

newegg just list's whats on the box when it arrives

call newegg and make sure the serial number is higher then the first version

I'm not paid to do Newegg's job. Screw that.
Went with the $50 deal at Frys.com and took the risk at that price. Came today and held my breath until I saw the V1.1 on the outside. Very nice for $50.

Back