• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Overstock.com bing @ 30%

GoldenTiger

I Got It Back... Kinda
2FA
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
32,957
Thanks to: http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2131808

Bing is at 30% for Overstock.com, simply go to www.bing.com and type "overstock" without the quotes into the search box. Click the banner that claims 15% and you should see a 30% popup. Sign in and shop!

I placed an order and received my 30% cashback email already. They have some things like an Asus Radeon 5770 for $165 minus 30% = around 125, with a $20 rebate and one-dollar shipping which is nice (making it around 105 after all's done), among other tech goodies and various things like office chairs/desks that all qualify. The example I gave can be found here: http://www.overstock.com/Electronic...Card-w-20-Mail-in-Rebate/4611087/product.html They also have items like Nintendo Wii + Sports Resort w/ MotionPlus for $199 + 1 minus 30% = around 140 shipped, too :eek: (http://www.overstock.com/Books-Movi...s-Resort/4870489/product.html?IID=prod4870489 for black, http://www.overstock.com/Books-Movi...s-Resort/4870490/product.html?IID=prod4870490 for white).


EDIT 6:15am EST: Appears to be showing 15% on the splash screen now too, I believe the deal is dead.
 
Last edited:
&*#$@ ! I don't have a address to ship anything to atm.

How long do the bing discounts last for? I remember getting a email like a month ago saying that they were going to discontinue Bing cash back, did they change their minds?
 
The program ends July 30th, with rewards able to be cashed out until a year after (~July 30th, 2011) with no minimum needed. High percentages like these usually only last around a day though :(.
 
Sounds nice, but some of their prices are quite a bit worse than Amazon and Newegg. They want almost $130 for an i3-530, although after 30% it's only about $90. Too bad it isn't 30% off $110-115.
 
partially dead now only showing 15% but an EVGA GTX 480 would have been nice for $360 or so after 30% BCB.

edit :nevermind its still good
 
some 22" 1080p monitors for around $100+ship but theyre going fast.
 
At what point is it supposed to show the price with the discount? It still shows full price for me when I add it to my cart, and at the checkout screen.
 
Doesn't show at checkout, but the CB did credit to my account within about 15 minutes or so.
 
At what point is it supposed to show the price with the discount? It still shows full price for me when I add it to my cart, and at the checkout screen.

it wont show the BCB until after you checkout. if you got the 30% notification page when you navigated into overstock.com then you should be good. after you checkout, you'll get a notification by email that you got XX.XX cash back. if for some reason you dont, then you can always cancel the order. it should work just fine though. :)
 
Poop, it's down to 15%. Still not too bad.

edit: Never mind, it was displaying 15% on Bing.com, but when you actually visit the place it says 30% off at checkout.
 
Ordered an Asus monitor to use with my ps3. Thanks great deal
Posted via [H] Mobile Device
 
Ahh I wish I didn't already have 2 Dell U2311h's I would have loved to have the 16:10 ZR24w's.
 
I ordered around 4AM EST and it was only 15% when the website said Bing Shoppers would be getting 30%. The pop-up said 30% but I didn't take a screenshot!

Edit: Doesn't give me the option to cancel... oh wells :(
 
Website is still saying 30%. Open a ticket with Bing and dispute the percentage. :)
 
I never understood this Bing cash back thing, I never see a gd banner.
 
Banner now comes up as 15% for me. Probably for the best though. When i saw the 30% off I found a Xeon 3450 and 12GB of memory for $477 together after BCB. Almost bit but I really shouldn't be spending all that money at once (not to mention another $200 for a server MB for the stuff :) ).
 
I put some stuff in my cart last night but couldn't decide if I really wanted it. When I checked back today, it still has the 30% BCB banner on the page. But when I go all the way through checkout, I never see the BCB show up anywhere. Kinda scary...
PNY and Galaxy GTX 470 are both 326.00 less 30% if I can get it to show up. Pretty sweet deal.
 
I put some stuff in my cart last night but couldn't decide if I really wanted it. When I checked back today, it still has the 30% BCB banner on the page. But when I go all the way through checkout, I never see the BCB show up anywhere. Kinda scary...
PNY and Galaxy GTX 470 are both 326.00 less 30% if I can get it to show up. Pretty sweet deal.

Windows opened prior to the deal's expiration may come up properly with the 30% by some accounts on SD, but it's a dice roll... you can screenshot and try to contest if it doesn't, or just try and cancel it right away if it doesn't come through at 30% off.
 
Back
Top