rene mauricio
Gawd
- Joined
- Jun 27, 2004
- Messages
- 648
I noticed many of you jumped on the 5000+ sale Newegg had last week, figured you would want to share how yours is doing.

At the moment I am having trouble getting it stable at 3.2GHz so I will first try to get it stable at 3GHz before I move on. I am using 4GB of RAM though (or is that an Intel problem?), so that may or may not be a problem. Also I would like to note that mine did NOT come with the AMD clamshell box or the Tribal Stickers that are featured on various sites. Still a great deal all in all.

At the moment I am having trouble getting it stable at 3.2GHz so I will first try to get it stable at 3GHz before I move on. I am using 4GB of RAM though (or is that an Intel problem?), so that may or may not be a problem. Also I would like to note that mine did NOT come with the AMD clamshell box or the Tribal Stickers that are featured on various sites. Still a great deal all in all.