This is the new system I just ordered, I've got 3 q6600 system's already but I'm not impressed with their perf. lately so I'm going to try this (note this is a cad workstation)
ASUS Maximus II Formula
NVIDIA Quadro FX by PNY FX 3700
Corsair TX750W 750W ATX 12V 60A 24PIN ATX Power Supply
Antec Nine Hundred Mid Tower Gamer Case
Zalman CNPS9700NT Copper CPU Heatsink 110MM Fan
Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition 64BIT DVD OEM
2x OCZ Platinum XTC PC2-6400 4GB 2X2GB DDR2-800 CL5-4-4-15 DDR2
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9650 Quad Core Processor LGA775 3.0GHZ Yorkfield 1333FSB
I was in a bit of a rush when I ordered so research was limited - let me know if I made an oops somewhere.... I went for the 9650 versus the 9550 after learning that I was likely unable to get an e0 stepping at this time.
Thanks,
Kandor
ASUS Maximus II Formula
NVIDIA Quadro FX by PNY FX 3700
Corsair TX750W 750W ATX 12V 60A 24PIN ATX Power Supply
Antec Nine Hundred Mid Tower Gamer Case
Zalman CNPS9700NT Copper CPU Heatsink 110MM Fan
Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition 64BIT DVD OEM
2x OCZ Platinum XTC PC2-6400 4GB 2X2GB DDR2-800 CL5-4-4-15 DDR2
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9650 Quad Core Processor LGA775 3.0GHZ Yorkfield 1333FSB
I was in a bit of a rush when I ordered so research was limited - let me know if I made an oops somewhere.... I went for the 9650 versus the 9550 after learning that I was likely unable to get an e0 stepping at this time.
Thanks,
Kandor