• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Overclocking hd 4870 in Vista?

Jospeh

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jul 29, 2008
Messages
1,885
(Ultimate 64 bit) I tried ATI tool but it does not work (even with driver signing disabled). Is there anything else I can try to get past OC caps in ATI's drivers?
 
I use ATI Tray Tools, it controls the voltages as well :D
 
i just used the CCC to go to a max of 790 Core....fast enough for me
 
Back
Top