Hi everyone,
I have the following configuration:
Asus P5Q Pro motherboard
Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 E0 stepping CPU
ARCTIC COOLING Freezer 7 Pro 92mm CPU Cooler - Retail
CORSAIR 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory
G.SKILL 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory
Right now I am at the stock speed. I have two different sets of memory sticks. Would this be a bottleneck in the overclocking? Btw can these memory sticks be stable over 800? I think 400*9.5 wouldn't be much of an overclock. But I don't want to spend anymore money for the memory.
I have the following configuration:
Asus P5Q Pro motherboard
Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 E0 stepping CPU
ARCTIC COOLING Freezer 7 Pro 92mm CPU Cooler - Retail
CORSAIR 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory
G.SKILL 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory
Right now I am at the stock speed. I have two different sets of memory sticks. Would this be a bottleneck in the overclocking? Btw can these memory sticks be stable over 800? I think 400*9.5 wouldn't be much of an overclock. But I don't want to spend anymore money for the memory.