Hi all,
I recently purchased (read today) a new rig. I have a P5Q Deluxe with a Q9450 and a zalman CNPS9500A with Artic Silver Ceramique and it's all going to be in a P182B case. I also have 8GB of OCZ Platinum XTC PC2-6400 DDR2-800 CL5-4-4-15 so it should be able to reach the 400FSB.
My question is will I be able to break the 3.0GHZ with this rig by just increasing the FSB to 375 or 400, (8*375 = 3000 or 8 * 400 = 3200) or will I need to play with some of the other settings?
Thanks for the advice.
Excko
I recently purchased (read today) a new rig. I have a P5Q Deluxe with a Q9450 and a zalman CNPS9500A with Artic Silver Ceramique and it's all going to be in a P182B case. I also have 8GB of OCZ Platinum XTC PC2-6400 DDR2-800 CL5-4-4-15 so it should be able to reach the 400FSB.
My question is will I be able to break the 3.0GHZ with this rig by just increasing the FSB to 375 or 400, (8*375 = 3000 or 8 * 400 = 3200) or will I need to play with some of the other settings?
Thanks for the advice.
Excko