Overclockers Australia catching up?

zim01 said:
:) 12.27.06, 12pm / 4.6 Months
Right now, the 7-day average states 394 days --Until September 8 of NEXT year. Amazing what losing your top folder does when you get 15% of your points from him/them.

Dare I say it, but if [H] holds off the roos this summer might that be the end of the battle, That is if we dont slack off?

even their own "Flogometer" says 110 days right now !

new rule: no flog meter linking till all bars are red!

That was so sweet when we broke the bugger.

Erasmus354 said:
Dare I say it, but if [H] holds off the roos this summer might that be the end of the battle, That is if we dont slack off?

Untill next year... All we'd have to do is slow down for a few months and it would all be over...

marty9876 said:
new rule: no flog meter linking till all bars are red!

That was so sweet when we broke the bugger.

That was certainly a memorable moment. :)

"new rule: no flog meter linking till all bars are red!"

Perhaps Mary you should check you own flogger, as it is Bright Red :D

zim01 said:
"new rule: no flog meter linking till all bars are red!"

Perhaps Mary you should check you own flogger, as it is Bright Red :D

we need to get you a quoting for nOObs book.

Three weeks to go before cooler weather and funding...

Online, roughly 12ghz of farm and borgs.

On the build bench, enroute and off-line, another 12 or so:

AMD64 X2 4200+
MP1800+ x4 cpu (2 donated, 2 awaiting repl. mobo.)
AMD64 3000+
2nd instance on a dual Xeon
P4 2.93ghz

Roo flogging hardware nearly here---- let's keep rolling :cool:

Finally ! Conroe parts arriving Monday.... should have machine up & folding soon thereafter. If the house circuits won't handle another 'puter, it may have to replace a P4 2.4Ghz singlecore sweathog. (I'd replace wifey's Athlon 2500 , but many of you understand the issues there....)

BTW I'd like to remind all of you who use Electron Microscope III to monitor their farm every day like I do, that it is SHAREWARE and you can easily make a $5.00 PayPal payment to the author, Larry Perry , by clicking on the ? icon which leads you to his site & you can click to pay Larry. I pay him every year because I use his program every day...

Hot damn that's a huge increase! :eek:

Down with the roo's!!! :D

OMG Flecom has DOUBLED him production! :D

No Conquests or Threats! - Currently no possibility of being overtaken by anyone!

I'm talking about the team and not just FLECOM btw

You hear that Marty and Zim!? You gonna let Flecom trump you guys like that!? :D

Rich Tate said:
You hear that Marty and Zim!? You gonna let Flecom trump you guys like that!? :D

you guys are a day late and a dollar short as always.... :) FLEboy started moving 2 days ago, today in the gutter big time.

Careful with hf.com default overtakes, they are based on 24 hour vs. 7 day averages which make a huge difference in the big picture.

Yes, he's coming but he has some more ground to cover.

Wow.. we are gaining ground now, but it's not the time to sit back. If you keep the lead 'till this winter, we'll have out lead for good. Good job to everyone.

From the OCAU forum:

jaydub said:
If you study the [H]ordes history you will notice a downward trend.
this is just an ebb in the wave for them.
Our active numbers of folders are roughly equal to theirs.
Most of our higher end guys beat the crap out of their higher end guys on a daily point basis.

Still at the end of the day....think of the bigger picture and why we are doing this.

So at least some of them are keeping hope. I'm guessing the consideration of opposite hemispheres and the weather issue didn't come into thought with that comment, however.

I hope we beat them or they beat us because of them or us gaining more points/wu's cause we or them are producing more than before ..not because of the other team is suddenly not producing as much as before ..

[F]old|[H]ard

ThreeDee said:
I hope we beat them or they beat us because of them or us gaining more points/wu's cause we or them are producing more than before ..not because of the other team is suddenly not producing as much as before ..

[F]old|[H]ard

yeah, you're gonna wanna sober up before you post again,. cuz wow.

ThreeDee said:

[F]old|[H]ard

How many drinks have you had so early in the evening??

Makes sense to me, he just hopes we're increasing production and they're not letting up production, that way we're all producing more for a cure.

ND40oz said:
Makes sense to me, he just hopes we're increasing production and they're not letting up production, that way we're all producing more for a cure.
And YOU must have had an equal number of drinks, considering you were able to understand it... :D

Back