• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Ouch.

tsuehpsyde

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Oct 22, 2004
Messages
6,604
Well, I sold a 3400+ a few months back, that's been sitting in my living room folding since I started back up shown here:

http://www.sourcekills.com/gallery/tsuehpsyde/DSC00469

Buddy paid for it, planned on using it, but needed to get more parts for it. So, since it sat idle, I put it to use once I started back up folding again. Sadly, that was one of my most consistant (aside from my desktop) folders, that was bringing in a healthy shot of my points...that and alot of my donated b0rgs have slowed down (not all, but some)...plus since I switched servers, I havn't setup folding on it yet, because I plan on bringing up my CPU usage, and much won't be left and I don't wanna have to worry about intermittent issues. So, basically, my PPD has been slowly taking a slap in the nuts, and today my friend finally took his board/CPU, so there went #2, which was my #1 folder since the starting of the HardBowl. I might as well tuck my badge in tonight, because it's going to be practically comatose until I figure something out. Just irritating to go from a solid 1K PPD to like...blah.

Just ranting.

Full Folding Ahead!

 
use the money to buy an X2?? :D


Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

 
At this point, I feel its adviseable to counsel you on the usage of a crowbar...

1.) Acquire crowbar
2.) Grasp crowbar similar to a baseball bat
3.) Target back of knees
4.) Swing
5.) Profit!!!!

In this situation, a baseball bat or golf club may be substituted so that you can get your boxen back!! :D
 
well i never thought we would resort to barbaric violence but it is a GREAT cause. need help?
 
machwireless said:
well i never thought we would resort to barbaric violence but it is a GREAT cause. need help?
We call ourselves the [H]orde....violence is in our nature...
:p
 
AtomicMoose said:
We call ourselves the [H]orde....violence is in our nature...
:p

And I just have a thing for crowbars.... damn you Gordon Freeman!!!
 
Someone rang for some violence?:D

6_barbarian_male.jpg


 
he's cute in a neanderthal kinda way.....



but back on topic...just build another one that is identical.
 
p[H]ant0m said:
And I just have a thing for crowbars.... damn you Gordon Freeman!!!

It's still not as good as a cactus for mayhem and torture. :p

 
I'm not sure about your plan p[H], but step #5 sounds like a winner.

Full Folding Ahead!

 
tsuehpsyde said:
I'm not sure about your plan p[H], but step #5 sounds like a winner

It's all in pursuit of a better world! :D

And a good way of getting misgiven boxen parts back! ;)


 
Back
Top