OT: Random Friday bits...

i just tell people my birthdate is 1983...then they ask the day and i tell them 1983



1/9/83 :D this is what i did in school...figure out stupid shit like this :)
 
I was born exactly 9 months after the end of WWII, so you know what my parents did to celebrate. :D

 
I'm a valentine's day baby (or should I say valentine's night baby), I was born 9 months to day after valentine day.

November 14th.
 
I know three guys born on or around 9/25 - exactly 9 months after Christmas
 
Based on this "9 month" scenario, my folks were a bit frisky on my dad's birthday (2 daughters born in April), around Thanksgiving (August, my own self) and must have been a really good Valentine's Day 1958 (October, my brother).

1956. Not a bad year, I guess. :)
 
I was born 9 months after my sister. Perhaps the parents were celebrating? xD
 
Strikemaster said:
Based on this "9 month" scenario, my folks were a bit frisky on my dad's birthday (2 daughters born in April), around Thanksgiving (August, my own self) and must have been a really good Valentine's Day 1958 (October, my brother).

1956. Not a bad year, I guess. :)
My mother was born in '56.
 
Heh, do you just sit around and search for posts with your name in them roftranspo? ;)

But yes, NorCal FTW :D
 
amenthes said:
Heh, do you just sit around and search for posts with your name in them roftranspo? ;)

But yes, NorCal FTW :D
close...i just sit here at work pressing F5 and wait something to respond too :) i like my work :)

VIVA LA HORDE
 
AtomicMoose said:
If you had said '50, I think my head would have exploded. :)
Then I want to see what happens when I tell you that I'm younger than you, but my mom was born in 1937. Yup, as in before WWII.
 
Viper87227 said:
It's one of the best songs ever written from one of the best bands to ever exist.
Why do you want to be my servant?

Edit: Just listened to the song....can't say I agree. :)
 
AtomicMoose said:
Why do you want to be my servant?

Edit: Just listened to the song....can't say I agree. :)

Hahahahaha. I knew you wouldn't. Mewithoutyou is a rather aquired taste. I'll admit, when I first heard them, I hated them, as do most. Now, they are easily one of my favorite bands.

And the song, if you didn't catch it, is about being the servant of god... not a moose :D
 
Viper87227 said:
And the song, if you didn't catch it, is about being the servant of god... not a moose :D
I read the lyrics and figured it out. I didn't figure you for a Christian Rock fan.
:)
 
AtomicMoose said:
I read the lyrics and figured it out. I didn't figure you for a Christian Rock fan.
:)

It makes up a large portion of my music collection.. and if I had to name my 5 favorite groups, there all christian. I hate contemp christian stuff, but christian rock is right on! :D
 
AtomicMoose said:
How old was she when you were born and Why?
43. Why? Because it took a while to have the other 8 kids first. I'm glad she didn't stop there...
 
Back
Top