• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

OT: Moose's Herd Grows by One

Strikemaster said:
Congratulations!

Well, Hello Julianna! Welcome to the world! :)

So, Moose. You were in the labor room getting your thumbs rearranged, like I did with my daughter? You want to know how strong a woman's grip can get, hold hands while she goes through a contraction. :eek:

Damned things still crack like popcorn... :rolleyes:
Fortunately, she only broke 3 fingers....
:eek:
 
Carnival Forces said:
lol when i was reading your post i thought it said:
"Well, Hello Julianna! Welcome to the [H]orde! :)"

hehehe....

Congratulations moose, say hi to the moosette for me! Tell me, will her first be an AMD or an Intel?
AMD for sure! :D
 
Majic said:
wow moose u looked just like I did when my wife had our litle girl. hair a mess, unshaved, and looking like you slept on the floor last few days. hehe

congrats man its a once in a lifetime thing. Just think this is what you have to look forward to in a year and a half.
pic2.JPG
That was pretty much the way it happened.

Cute kid. I like the pig-tails!
 
AtomicMoose said:
got some good sleep last night...the night before was [H]ard.

Well, hope you enjoyed it because you won't be getting much more. For the next 6-8 months enjoy getting up ever 3-4 hours for feedings.

<-- Father of 2 girls. 2 1/2 and 3 months.
 
KodiakStar said:
You arent old enough to know what to do with her even if she would have u... :p

Yah-Huh. And Wtf My post got deleted? Wow and people tell me I Cant take a joke.
 
KodiakStar said:
You arent old enough to know what to do with her even if she would have u... :p
I am assuming that something rude was said....that is just not cool.

Please do NOT put this thread in the gutter. :mad:
 
And the Adventure Begins....Mine's 9 and I can still remember the first day...Nothing like it.


 
So the antlers are removeable? invisible? :D


Keep on Folding!!

 
AtomicMoose said:
I am assuming that something rude was said....that is just not cool.

Please do NOT put this thread in the gutter. :mad:


It was not rude, I was being my normal Irishllama jokes alot self.
 
OSUguy98 said:
So the antlers are removeable? invisible? :D


Keep on Folding!!

I have a pair of toy antlers around here somewhere...I have yet to find them. It would be a cool pic. :)
 
Irishllama said:
It was not rude, I was being my normal Irishllama jokes alot self.
Everyone who knows me knows that I am definately the joking kind....but there is a time and place for everything. Apparently, your comment, was inappropriate. Please do not do it again. Thanks
 
AtomicMoose said:
I have a pair of toy antlers around here somewhere...I have yet to find them. It would be a cool pic. :)


Do it moose! that would be a great pic.
:D
 
I think you need to have a pic with all 3 of you in antlers! :D


Keep on Folding!!

 
Congrats man!

Kids are awesome.
I have a few myself.....
;)
 
congrats!!! Nice looking family you have:D

Just got married last weekend and looking forward to expanding the Buckshot clan :)

Buck

 
Buckshot said:
congrats!!! Nice looking family you have:D

Just got married last weekend and looking forward to expanding the Buckshot clan :)

Buck

aewsome! we look forward to it! :D
 
So Moose it's only been a couple days but how is life with the little Moosette? Does she have a box running for the [H]orde yet? Getting any sleep?
 
I just had a great idea. One of the [H]orde around you can babysit if need be for some points. :D
 
pageian said:
So Moose it's only been a couple days but how is life with the little Moosette? Does she have a box running for the [H]orde yet? Getting any sleep?
No boxen yet....and not much sleep either. Hopefully both of those situations will improve shortly.
 
Don't hang around much anymore, but congrats on the baby dude! I alread have two, and yes, I have one box for them. |-D I have 2 for myself and 1 for the wife. Notice who gets more. ;-) Anyways, good luck with the kid, it's a lotta fun. :cool:
 
Actually for girls, didn't they have a pink princess model, or am I just thinking of the TV's?!?

 
Actually on a somewhat ontopic note, those wouldn't make bad folding boxen for the kids, Celeron D's @ 2.66, the ram is a little lacking at 256, but it would tear through the gromacs. :D

 
Medieval said:
Don't hang around much anymore, but congrats on the baby dude! I alread have two, and yes, I have one box for them. |-D I have 2 for myself and 1 for the wife. Notice who gets more. ;-) Anyways, good luck with the kid, it's a lotta fun. :cool:

Hey Medieval nice to see you around. Now we know what we have to do to get some of the old-timers to post, just add young'ins to the [H]orde! :)

 
Back
Top