Origin missing content

Ozarkboy

[H]ard|Gawd
Anyone else experience this today?

Yesterday I had BF1 and a few other games, today nothing. Contacted EA help, reported it. Was informed that my origin account was tied to an email account from ten years ago from Centurytel(Centurylink now). I haven't used them in over ten years. I went over to gmail around that time frame and never looked back.

Apparently I have lost all my games, until I can gain access to that email address I used to have. Which is already assigned to someone else.

Is there somewhere else I can contact to fix this? I see no reason to waste my money on another ea game if I can not get legitimate support on it.

Sorry if I sound like a whimpering idiot, just little peeved that I lost my games.

They can't do that. Just change your email address and you that is all that should be required.

Man, thats terrible, one of the pluses of buying physical copies of games, too bad everything requires an account and registration with their service.

I'd keep pushing EA, that is bullcrap.

I cant seem to find a decent avenue to contact them. When I go the support link or "contact us" area, it takes me to the Chat window. More than likely hired folks that are comparing to a check list. They would not deviate at all.

origina still owes me 40 bucsk form a credit a game they would credits when i bought it on the right account

because if you make a child account you can buy games on it.
and you can buy games on the parante account and give to your kids account
What the purpsoe of an kids account when you cna buy games on it is still a mstery for me. ( i think they said you coudl enter codes form physsical bought stuff)
The entire system stinks and thier support is a bunch of liars

The chat is the only way to do it. Had to redo my security questions the other day. Was pretty easy really.

You have to keep track of your accounts. It should be SOP to update all of them every time you change associated e-mail addresses, especially those for which you have invested money into.

Yep, thought I had, I have used my Gmail account for almost everything since 2009 or so. Apparently I hadnt on Origin, I double checked my Steam and Uplay accounts, good there. Oh well, life goes on, just a game.

Potentially relevant info for you here.

Figured I wasnt alone, frustrating as it is I am just going to not worry about it. I do not care for online games anymore, guess I lost interest in that feature over 15 years ago, just loved playing the tank missions though, that was a blast.

Back