• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Ordering a Wii Component Cable

Bloefield said:
Raines8416 said



Mine work fine as posted earlier.

Just came back from BB and got some React S-Videos for $19.99. They're fine.
 
I orderd mine 2 weeks ago, and by sheer good carma or something amongst all the bad, the day I randomly find a Wii they show up in the mail w00t.

Anyway, I hooked up the composit to my 52" Mitsubishi DLP, and got what I expected, hooked up the componant ones and wow, the difference was great! Still see low end graphics but the difference over the composit was impressive. A lot better than the PS2 cables made, granted thats 480i but even then.
 
argh, my cables are sitting in the leasing office of my apt complex, have to pick them up tomorrow but then I leave for a business trip...won't be able to use them until next Tuesday :(
 
I finally received my component cables.

Wow, what a difference. The image sharpness and color quality are loads better now.
 
Back
Top