Avengeance
Gawd
- Joined
- Apr 10, 2004
- Messages
- 773
Ok so I have a friend that needs a new power supply for their dell desktop. I was going to throw in one of the power supplies I have laying around but I quickly noticed that it needs to have the power cord plug in a certain spot, cant have a power switch (needs to be flush on the back) so it can fit in a certain spot.
Now my question is, are the pictures of the products on newegg exactly what you get? I am kind of worried about ordering one of these and finding out it varies a little from the picture and makes it so it doesnt work.
What do you all think? Thank you!
Now my question is, are the pictures of the products on newegg exactly what you get? I am kind of worried about ordering one of these and finding out it varies a little from the picture and makes it so it doesnt work.
What do you all think? Thank you!