• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Optical source selector?

galdoes16

Gawd
Joined
Jan 19, 2005
Messages
736
Does anyone know if there is a product that has multiple optical inputs, and one output, no more than $60?
 
Hmm....
What problem are you trying to solve? If the issue is that your (receiver,soundcard,etc) doesn't have multiple optical inputs, shoot me a PM. I have a optical->coax SPDIF converters
 
My reciever has one optical and one coax, I use the coax for my PC, but I have a cable box and a 360 that use optical. It's just annoying having to reach behind and switch them.
 
Back
Top