OpterOWN Wallpapers

demografik

[H]ard|Gawd
I made some OpterOWN wallpapers. Let me know if you guys like them! If anyone wants something different, just tell me here and I'll see what I can do. They're 1280x1240 but if you use a bigger resolution, just set it to center and set your background color as the same color as the wallpaper.

http://www.ikarco.com/wp/opterown

If you like them, thank robberbaron too for the idea!

my 165 dosent own :(

50C load @ 2.2 ghz stable, I'm sad.

With a thermaltake venus 12.

and your wallpapers, simple but cool.

those are sweet, kinda reminds me of doing something like:
dump14ss.jpg

lol, nothing against him or anything, just remembering people on these forums saying he sticks his name on everything lol

VoloxitySF said:

Let me guess, a 0546 SPMW?

chemist_slime said:
Let me guess, a 0546 SPMW?

My 0546SPMW does 2700, and it will get 2150 at only 1.136V (38C load on the stock cooler)

So the 0546SPMW isn't necessarily a poor stepping, at least not that poor.

Erasmus354 said:
My 0546SPMW does 2700, and it will get 2150 at only 1.136V (38C load on the stock cooler)

So the 0546SPMW isn't necessarily a poor stepping, at least not that poor.

I got a 0546 SPMW that ran extremely hot-hitting 55 and above at 1.4 volts and was unstable at 2.4. Since then I've picked up a 0546 MPMW which runs OK, but the 0547 TPMWs are by far the best ones since the 0530 IMO.

hehe.. yeah. who would have known marshie? :D:D

here's some real opterownage right here :cool:

1_73.jpg

chemist_slime said:
I got a 0546 SPMW that ran extremely hot-hitting 55 and above at 1.4 volts and was unstable at 2.4. Since then I've picked up a 0546 MPMW which runs OK, but the 0547 TPMWs are by far the best ones since the 0530 IMO.

I've always wanted to ask this.............I see lots of people talking about how they pick up different steppings of the same CPU and was wondering what you do with the one you had before.

Bona Fide said:
Robberbaron trademarked OpterOWN?

:( Here comes the (c) every time someone writes it.

I didn't trademark it, but I made a thread with it in the title (it's first appearance that I know of) and it seemed to stick.

VoloxitySF said:

I'm not convinced the Temp sensor in the 165's is accurate.
Mine tells me a rediculous temp at idle and stock speeds yet a secondary sensor tells me something completely different.

I found a kit to make your own case badges! It's called Kleer-Dome if anyone is interested, just Google it. I wonder how well my printer is going to be able to print such a small logo.

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that you're running a passive xp-90 :rolleyes:

robberbaron said:
I didn't trademark it, but I made a thread with it in the title (it's first appearance that I know of) and it seemed to stick.

Yeah, everyone uses it in just about every tech forum. It stuck pretty hard while you were down and out without internet. I'm proud to own the Original OpterOWN. :cool:

Full Folding Ahead!

robberbaron said:
Fun stuff. How's that chip, BTW? Purring like a kitten, I take it?

Absolutely. I went for a 1.5v suicide run the other day, got her up to 3262MHz. Without water she'd be worthless...well, water or an XP-90C w/ a high CFM fan. :D She puts out some heat, lemme tell ya. 2.95GHz on 1.4v is pretty solid, gonna set 3GHz after I get the time for daily speeds, see how high I can bench.

Full Folding Ahead!

Tell me, do you use the SATA on the nVidia controller or Silicon Image? I'm betting Sil 3114.

robberbaron said:
Tell me, do you use the SATA on the nVidia controller or Silicon Image? I'm betting Sil 3114.

nVidia's controller, actually. Mainly because I used the nVidia controller on the MSI/DFI, and I wanted to make sure my array followed w/o any problems. Why, does the SI controller run better/make my e-peen longer?

Full Folding Ahead!

2uantuM said:
Maybe it has something to do with the fact that you're running a passive xp-90 :rolleyes:

No, it was on full blast with all my case fans at full blast as well. I'm thinking that it could be the IHS isn't in full contact with the die. Doesn't matter now, I sold it.

Anybody have a high res image of an opterown? I can add to this thread.

Specifically i have a 165, but i'll work on anything you guys give me.

Back