Open box 780 Ti

At that price, I would spend a little more and get a brand new one. If it was a good deal of a price cut then sure. But it isn't that much off for it being used. No telling what the previous owner did with it before he returned it.

For that little of a discount I would just buy new. If it was down around $500 then I'd say go for it.

Honestly I would say no. After tax and it being about 680 forget that considering you can get a brand spanking new one for 700 from newegg, etc

Microcenter sometimes has great open-box deals but the tax always kills it.

For that small of a discount I wouldn't fool with an open box card. My 780 ti Gaming wa 669 on sale @ newegg. I think now the price is only 710 & you don't pay tax. Why take a chance on someone's return for a $35 savings.

I just got a new 780ti for $635 (though it was a flash sale on ncix), but I don't know if I'd spend that much on a new card unless I knew the history/conditions for sure. It's probably 100% fine, but I'd rather pay a bit extra for a new card and the peace of mind.

I just got a new 780ti for $635 (though it was a flash sale on ncix), but I don't know if I'd spend that much on a new card unless I knew the history/conditions for sure. It's probably 100% fine, but I'd rather pay a bit extra for a new card and the peace of mind.

Wow, nice price:). I think if you've got $600 to spend on a video card you shouldn't take a risk on a return for only about a $35 savings. Personally, I wouldn't even go for it if it had a $100 discount. If $50 or $100 means that much to you then you probably shouldn't be looking at a $700 card.

newegg brand new gaming model is 709.

newegg stock 780 Ti is 669 and the OC potential is near the gaming model, and the cooler on the stock model is quite good.

I'd say buy a new one. people do all sorts of odd shit and then return the thing.

Back