OnePlus 5T Announced: Bigger Screen, New Camera System, Headphone Jack

Megalith

24-bit/48kHz
OnePlus today announced the OnePlus 5T, its latest premium flagship device. The OnePlus 5T is the company's most competitive product to date, offering key hardware and software updates inspired by the active OnePlus community, including a higher resolution, 18:9 display, enhanced low-light camera performance, and numerous new software features.

The OnePlus 5T marks the introduction of a 6-inch Full Optic AMOLED Display with an 18:9 aspect ratio to deliver a more immersive viewing experience, all while keeping a form factor similar to that of the OnePlus 5. Thanks to the built-in software algorithm, the OnePlus 5T's Full Optic AMOLED display features a new Sunlight Display that adapts automatically to harsh light to facilitate a great viewing experience.

looks pretty nice. I wonder how it stacks up to the S8. On paper it looks like they could be equals.

I really thought my Nexus 6P would cure me for a while of phone upgrade fever but the geek in me is hard to resist.

In 2 1/2 years Apple will add some of these features to the new iphone and claim they did it first.

"Never Settle", unless it's about removable batteries...

Glad there's a headphone jack though!

Still rocking a OnePlus One and loving the thing.

Don't know what my next phone will be but OP will be on the list of brands I look at for consideration.

Wait.... 18:9? Do they mean 2:1? Why not just say something like 200088:900054?

Marketing sucks.

Where's wireless charging?? It's very cheap to add, I don't understand why more companies aren't doing it.

Back