• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

one computer acting as two

Austin8868

Gawd
Joined
Jan 21, 2012
Messages
552
I happened to be at a public library and noticed they had 6 different monitors hooked up to one i3 dell pc. Each screen acted as an independent computer. I saw a little adapter that was hooked up to each screen that the mouse and keyboard plugged into. Didn't get a good look at it but it seemed pretty cheap. Anyone know how to do this?
 
Man, my kid needs a more powerful computer than the laptop for Photoshop.

I wonder if I could just run this in a VM and skip buying another Desktop or expensive laptop.

Uhmm, sounds like a fun little project
 
Microsoft MultiPoint is another way of leveraging a single computer to provide a "multi-PC" experience; primarily geared towards the education market.
 
Back
Top